possible to gift alpha access?

ok if i understand it correctly, one has to have the aircraft selected, and if you have alpha access, you can then use and test them during alpha stage...

now if someone has selected a couple of planes in his rewards, but hasnt peldged enough to get alpha access(is that possible?),...would it then be possible to send this guy alpha access as a gift?

im asking, because i do not need any tshirts, or printed manuals, id rather have rrg and ed use my money for development...

so right now in my rewards i have selected 5xalpha access, and would like if possible, to gift them to others...

From Update 21 ...

We’re working very hard to make sure it’ll be easy to use and to understand, while also being full-featured and problem free, allowing for example such a range of options and easily specifying user accounts for friends you wish to gift additional licenses to, or specify different shipping addresses for several copies of the same aircraft manual, etc.

So you should be able to, maybe not now as I don't see the options to specify "gifting" accounts but I've basically set two of each aircraft for myself and a mate.

Edited by CoderX71

Ryzen 9 3900X @4.6Ghz | ASUS STRIX ROG 570-F Gaming | 32GB HyperX Predator HX432C16PB3AK2-16 DDR4-3200 | Corsair Force MP600 1TB (OS and Games) | MSI 3090 Gaming X Trio | HP Reverb G2