Defender Cobra M5

Joystick designed especially for Su27?.. wow.. where can one buy it?..

is there anyone here with this equipment to give a review?..

would love to have "original" Su-27 stick when i fly obviously the Su27..

------------------------

ok..found the old thread..reading it now.

Moderator you can close this one now.. sorry for opening it..

Edited by Kaktus29

It's sold by VKB,a russian producer of Flightsim Hardware. They don't produce the Defender Cobra M5 but they are selling it. Their European shop is found here http://flightsimcontrols.com/ Their own series of Joysticks called "Black Mamba" is also sold on their shop. Though it can take a while until you get any answers when you Email them. Currently they are on Hollydays,so nothing will be done until 18th of August,according to the European Website.

I believe only 1 person works in the European shop and thats why it can take up to some weeks until you get notification or Email from them.

I've bought a Black Mamba stick from their shop in Europe already and it was delivered really fast from Netherland to Germany after I got confirmation of my order (which took a few days).

uuu tnx.. awesome looking.. 320 € .. good price.. better than warthog and so far didn't notice Saitek nonsense disaster from reviews.. although does it comes with throttle..? can i use thrustmaster throttle or ?..

also)) lol, the name is a think kinda bad, we already look geeks with our track ir's, and coming oculus rifts and air dogfight jargon, the last thing i need is my credit card being marked for ordering a "black mamba" for 320€)) it sounds like i ordered a huge ass dildo from africa)..

well, i guess my girlfriend will get a big surprise when she opens the box and gets dissapointed)) "heiii, so this is not for me!"..

Just FIY - This Cobra M5 joystick - manufactured by Defender - lost his VKB "heritage" at end of 2013, or stop use VKB Njoy32 USB controller and MarS digital sensor.

Now use low cost USB controller and analog magnetic sensor (contactless), that make then just a low cost entry level joystick.

The Cobra (plastic) grip still in used in VKB Mamba series of high end (metal gimbal with ball bearing, MaRS digial sensor, Njoy32 USB controller) joysticks until they dont start made his own grips.

Sokol1

Edited by Sokol1_br

don't forget that the 320E is only for stick with no throttle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------