how to purchase a moduel for a friend?

How do I purchase a module for a friend and gift it? :thumbup:

• Like 2

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

+1 Was Thinking the same thing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

how do I find the members name?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Usually the individual isn't a member.

In that case Sign them up by creating a user name and Password for them when U purchase the module. Then I email them the info. or message them on FaceBook have done it several times now.

A good way to get quality personnel in our Forums and Multi-Player area. This will be my 4th purchase for friends and family.

We should have a Sticky with the Title Purchasing Modules for Friends. It will remind users it can be done and increase sales as members are reminded they can

bring Family and Friends into our Genre. Just a thought. Wags.......NateIRL anyone listening..................Over.

Edited by AtaliaA1
Wags

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Thx guys that will work for me..AtaliaA1 you are Dead on..We need more folks Doing the Turn an Burn:megalol::thumbup::smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

It is simple.

One way is that your friend create profile at digitalcombatsimulator.com.Than,you by the module with his account.Or,you can by module with your account.At top left,afther you log in, you will have link Perosnal section.Select Personal section,than Licencing.Enter the serial number.You will see that product is bound to your nick name.Simply,change your user name with his and save.

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

www.jna.site50.net

When you buy it,give them the key to activate it on their own account. example,

say your buying the A10c.

you will get the Serial key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)

then you have them go on the ED downloads page http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/modules/

Download the A10c Module

(Make sure they have DCS WORLD FIRST BEFORE DOWNLOADING)

Have them Run the game,Run the Module, and it will ask for said key

Enter the key and Wallah.

When you buy it,give them the key to activate it on their own account. example,

say your buying the A10c.

you will get the Serial key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)

then you have them go on the ED downloads page http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/modules/

Download the A10c Module

(Make sure they have DCS WORLD FIRST BEFORE DOWNLOADING)

Have them Run the game,Run the Module, and it will ask for said key

Enter the key and Wallah.

That will not work. the Serial Key will be associated with the purchasers account.

• Like 1

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone please answer the original question? I mean, for the dcs online store. For Steam store it's rather straightforward.

What do u not understand? The Q. was answered on the first page. One with a purchase for an individual with out a log in the other answer is for a user who creates his own.

What do u not understand? The Q. was answered on the first page. One with a purchase for an individual with out a log in(...)

The first scenario is explained only vaguely

In that case Sign them up by creating a user name and Password for them when U purchase the module.

How exactly? I can't test it without risking buying an unwanted copy.

Which action ultimately confirms purchase on DCS eshop BTW. Confirming payment or some earlier action?

the other answer is for a user who creates his own.

I don't see it.

Sure U can test it. Create the Log in for them. Log in with that info. then purchase the module with that account.