Next US fixed wing jet DCS

*Rage*

Next US fixed wing jet DCS  

323 members have voted

1. 1. Next US fixed wing jet DCS

After attending the F-35 briefing by the test pilots yesterday I am convinced that ED has landed a license to bring the F-35 to the consumer marked. The test pilots and the producer representative presented the aircraft as a game players dream and were hoping for a lot of bright young game players to join the flight training. I hope to spend the late 2012 in a F-35 cockpit now :D

(HJ)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After attending the F-35 briefing by the test pilots yesterday I am convinced that ED has landed a license to bring the F-35 to the consumer marked. The test pilots and the producer representative presented the aircraft as a game players dream and were hoping for a lot of bright young game players to join the flight training. I hope to spend the late 2012 in a F-35 cockpit now :D

(HJ)

(HJ)

They must have been paid by ED to confuse people... :D :megalol:

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

But the F-15 one is for a C not an E, an E would require a 2nd pit so less work making an F-16C Block 52 CCIP+. Also F-16 shares similar MFD functions to A-10C and data link etc.

Surprise: :smilewink:

iconpilot01.jpg

iconpilot02.jpg

^ This is an old story, check ...Eagle Dynamics\DCS A-10C\FUI\Common

-----------------------

Hey Kegetys !

How's your Hornet mod ?

Waiting for FC3 U2 ?

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

why. just why. There are already so many polls out there. Nobody has a clue what it is going to be and when. These polls are pointless. Plus, if you look at the ED roadmap, it's being worked on at the same time as the Mustang which is due out this summer/fall.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I thought it was funny. At the current pace of releases? 2-4 years. ;)

Flying the DCS: F-14B from Heatblur Simulations with Carrier Strike Group 2 and the VF-154 Black Knights!

I also own: Ka-50 2, A-10C, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F-86F, CA, Mig-15bis, Mig-21bis, F/A-18C, L-39, F-5E, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-16C, Mig-19P, JF-17, C-101, and CEII

why. just why. There are already so many polls out there. Nobody has a clue what it is going to be and when. These polls are pointless. Plus, if you look at the ED roadmap, it's being worked on at the same time as the Mustang which is due out this summer/fall.

:smilewink:

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.