Landing lights

LcSummers

It is a known bug that came as a result of us trying to make them illuminate the runway. We are working to fix it but the schedule conspired against us and we had made too many modifications to roll them back. So we decided to send them as is until they get fixed.

Thanks for the report.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Thanks Zeus for your answer.

I must say, you "RAZBAM" did a very good job.

I was a little bit disappointed when i saw/heared nothing about the F-15E for a "long" time..

Then who needs a Mirage was my next thought. But I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG.

I must say you all did a fantastic job and showed me how it goes.

I am a very happy customer and for the future i know i will support you.

Thank you very much. I love the Mirage.

PS: Even the Afterburner bug is no more:thumbup:

It is a known bug that came as a result of us trying to make them illuminate the runway. We are working to fix it but the schedule conspired against us and we had made too many modifications to roll them back. So we decided to send them as is until they get fixed.

Thanks for the report.

Thank.

I really appreciate to Developers Team that having quick responses like Razbam and Leatherneck ... :thumbup: