How to setup trackir camera behind me?

I'm not sure where to post this but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a large TV that I use to play DCS World, but I have problems with Trackir because it's to high up on the television. Someone suggested placing the Trackir camera behind me, but does anyone know how I would go about setting this up? When I move my head down it goes up which is the opposite way?

Originally Posted by Chic viewpost.gif Recently set up a 65" Samsung 4k Curved monitor (16:9). My eyes are 28" from center screen. Screen covers practically entire peripheral vision. TIR works fine.

Have TIR mounted on top of display tilted downward. ProClip knock off on

head set tilted upward sharply. Had to modify mounts on both units somewhat.

Have full range of motion in all TIR axis.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Guys to properly mount behind you and setup correctly go into Track IR Software and look for CAMERA and under Camera Rotation select 180 degrees.. and if you have the tracker facing the camera and it is behind you this makes the axis' work properly..

I have 2 Projectors and an 8' screen and need to have the IR Sensor behind me been using this for 5 years now without any problems..

IF you need any more Help gimme a holler!! pilotfly.gif

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4-AC / Intel i7 11700K @ 5.0Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVME 2TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar  / Buttkicker Gamer 2