Driver/Gunner Toggle Issue

Dogman

Hi Guys

Have just had a quick spin around CA and mapped most of the various functions that all work as expected except one. The Driver/Gunner toggle (LCtrl+C) when selected transitions from driver to gunner but when I select the command again I don't go back to the driver position. I have only tried this in the M1A2 Abrams but would like to know if anyone else has overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance..

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

Thanks Raven for some reason the F1 view function is not available for mapping which is a shame but at least I can now get back in the drivers seat.

Win 11, 64bit | Corsair 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Vengeance | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080 | Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz   3.79 GHz (Not Overclocked) | TM Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Track IR5

Same problem here, Dogman. I think LCTRL+C should really toggle between the two views which it does not. F1 works but I consider this to be just a workaround.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Tried "Q" ? Listed as Turret Select in the controls.

Thanks for the suggestion :thumbup: Just tried it. "Q" Toggles fine between gunner and turret. But once you are at the driver position there is not way out except for F1. At least this is what I found so far.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 1 year later...
Hi Guys

Have just had a quick spin around CA and mapped most of the various functions that all work as expected except one. The Driver/Gunner toggle (LCtrl+C) when selected transitions from driver to gunner but when I select the command again I don't go back to the driver position. I have only tried this in the M1A2 Abrams but would like to know if anyone else has overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance..

Same Issue (that now i know isn't an issue... Well but why don't fix the Ctrl+C to work. I'd never realize that is F1 :/

Who cares...