Report about autoexec.cfg in 2.5

Ryback

It's just "information" for those using it, is not a bug.

I had 2 lines in autoexec.cfg. One was affinity mask (intel i5 7th gen) routed 2 cores to DCS and other one Max_FPS which i set to 60.

The problem: I was getting 32 fps.I hear you say "You have a bottleneck somewhere".I just first thought like that also.But NO!.

My suspicion started when i realized that it's actually constant. I remember times i've got low fps but i never saw constant numbers..So i disabled the VR headset option.I thought it must be relevant (32+32=64 not mathematically correct but hey it's Windows.)Then lowered every setting to Low.No joy.Still 32 once got 34.

Than i removed the only file which is not genuine DCS (I don't use mods except few sound ones) Et voila.60 fps constant with High settings.(Great job BTW)

I didn't have time and eyes to investigate whether it's the fps limiter or Affinity Mask but definitely 2.5 and autoexec.cfg don't go along.If anybody would like to test and report here you are always welcome.

I just wanted to give a heads-up for those who can encounter the same problem as i did.