Waypoint Type Dropbox Stalls Game.

Tinkickef

Just noticed since this weeks update, but may have been there earlier as I have not modified a mission for a week or two.

PG map / open mission. I have a Huey mission based at Khasab and wanted to modify it by adding some ground units. You can choose the units and place them, but trying to click the dropboxes in the waypoint panel freezes the game and they don't respond.

For instance, you cannot use the dropbox to allow ground units to use "on road" rather than the default off road.

Also placing AI aircraft on the ramp and trying to select them to "start from ramp" does the same. Nothing responds and the sound goes off.

Using another drop box from another GUI panel such as altering the unit quantities or unit type restores the functionality and the audio comes back.

Tried deleting the metashader/fx files ect and then doing a repair without success.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.