The new project!

Including the new F-14 model and skins along with it.

Another F-14 model?:eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

nope. GYS's :D

I consider Gys's model is not finished yet, and does he/Gys/ knows about the cooperation? AFAIK he makes his model by himself only.;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

I consider Gys's model is not finished yet, and does he/Gys/ knows about the cooperation? AFAIK he makes his model by himself only.;)

1st: Maybe thats why release is Mid 2007.

2nd: Any reason why he MUST know about?? Sure he will but... I don't see your point.

3rd: No one wants to share the modelling with him! They just gonna make a vid!!

G'sus...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

I have nothing against use of my FUTURE model in this project. Even I shall be glad if it happens.

But it is not pleasant to me, that the Corsair on it and other forums writes, that concerns development of model. Some people have helped me with information and advice, but the Corsair not among them...

ps and in Russia we speak: " Do not divide a skin of not killed bear " ;)

• Like 1

That's why I have a bong :D

Ahhh, reminds me of the times we had an 1860's Afghan waterpipe, my mate nicked it off his dad, we put Cognac in the water reservoir, and smoked weed from the goldplated holder, after we were done smoking, we drank the Cognac, sjeez, think my brain still has a hole in it from that year....

:D

I have nothing against use of my FUTURE model in this project. Even I shall be glad if it happens.

But it is not pleasant to me, that the Corsair on it and other forums writes, that concerns development of model. Some people have helped me with information and advice, but the Corsair not among them...

ps and in Russia we speak: " Do not divide a skin of not killed bear " ;)

Yes, I seen that over at lockonfiles. Pretty low if you ask me. Trying to get praise where none is due.

Other than that, all I can tell you is that my squad and USSR_Gys are coming out with a new F-14D model which I hope its wings sweep back..

What a cheek......... trying to claim a model that he has not contributed to. :mad:

I also note that AMRAAM has not confirmed this "video project". Is this also just another figment of Corsairs childish imagination?

BTW, Good luck with the model Gys. :thumbup:

• Like 1

What a cheek......... trying to claim a model that he has not contributed to. :mad:

what? I am not claiming it as my own because it ISNT. I am very thankful that Gys is putting his time into the great project. I only said that because I spoke to him and asked that he/we can release the whole model publically once it was fully finished and ready!

I also note that AMRAAM has not confirmed this "video project". Is this also just another figment of Corsairs childish imagination?

Uhh yeah we have spoken about the movie because it was even his idea that he wanted to make a new Tomcat Tribute. So yes we thought of titles and Tomcat Sunset was pretty appropriate because that is what it really was called and it sounds good for a video. Also, I would like to know where you found that out because I am just curious.

In Denmark we say: "Don't sell the skin before the bear has been shot".

Sounds like it is the same :) .

- JJ.

In Bulgaria that would be "Don't put the frying pan on the hot-plate before you catch the fish":)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=