(504)

159th

3Sqn

SVK

RVE

JaBoG32

S77th

169th

Please submit your requests by the due date!!

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

How about those not flying in any squadron? Are we allowed to pwn all of you sqn noobs or just sit and watch? :music_whistling:

Re-read Fudds first post and click on the link champ...

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

How about those not flying in any squadron? Are we allowed to pwn all of you sqn noobs or just sit and watch? :music_whistling:

You just failed the checkride, the first requirement is the ability to follow directions...;)

You just failed the checkride, the first requirement is the ability to follow directions...;)

Well, there's a good reason for my signature. :D

Anyway, I'm gonna check it out (thx for patience).

Fudd! I've sent you a pm by 06-29-2007 11:26 AM about 59th requesting 2 MiG-29S on LOCERF 3. It hasn't arrived??? Please info me about it. If that's the case, please consider this post as a sign in for RedFlag! Thanks.

I recieved your PM Lefty, you are enrolled for LOCERF 07-3

S!

Bump!

I have recieved requests and/or confirmations from the following squadrons

9thAF

=4c=

59th

(504)

159th

3Sqn

SVK

RVE

JaBoG32

S77th

169th

Please submit your requests by the due date!!

Hi Fudd, the PM I sent you stated that the 9th will NOT be attending LOCERF 07-3. However we will likely attend the fourth.

=S=

hello

Did you receive my PM? Sorry, I got no reply, so I'm unsure.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Hi Fudd, the PM I sent you stated that the 9th will NOT be attending LOCERF 07-3. However we will likely attend the fourth.

=S=

Thats why I said request and/or confirmation. Yes, I realize you will not be attending this next Red Flag.

REQUESTS FOR LOCERF 07-3 ARE NOW CLOSED!

If you have not PM'd me by today, or I have not spoken with you about special situations, there will be no more requests considered for LOCERF 07-3.

Lonewolf Pilots: you will be contacted in the next week via PM's to have checkrides performed.

• Like 1