Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Ground Texture Mod- Watch This!

urze

The Girl stands for grandsurfs incoming mod of.

I have to borrow a video of Tex Avery to express my feelings.

some side note to Grandsurf:

Hey, it looks awesome!

But you have to Know where to stop.

I know that you are the only one that can decide when your are done.

I personally give you all the time of the world to release a Final Version, but i also think there can't be a final release, because with every new object or editing of textures you will get more Ideas what can be done and so on..

I'm not some one who will cry for a quick release, but some people will do... But I afraid that you're a perfectionist- So before you get yourself in that dilemma of fixing bugs or releasing an "unready version" you should release a beta or "teaser" for the community.

So you can work on without ruffle or excitement caused by us and get this Mod(it's much more then a mod but i don't really know how to call it:)) where you want it too.

Don't get me wrong-I want more screes, but every time you show somethings new there is a felling in me that says: "F**K! I want this Now!"

It's like showing sausages to a dog but don't giving it to him.

I hope you get my point.;)

I'm really astonished by your tempo and you opened our eyes what can be done!

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am speechless !!! this is just getting better and better and better again

i would like to give you more rep grand but i just did before so .... i will give some rep to other people just to give you more

outstanding, unbelievable unreal work !!!

keep going and i hope that ED noticed your work. ahh and before i forget, i cant wait for the release of the mod.

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Man, I'm about to cry....This is soooooooo beautiful! Give this man a job @ ED!

P.S.!!!

Helping Grandsurf. I'm working with the rep. When you can't give Grandsurf more rep, give one to me so you will be able to countinue giving him. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh GOD, this is so freak awesome. I'm having night dreams about this mod I can't wait to release. GREAT GREAT GREAT WORK.

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

@Grandsurf: Some of the light-masts are way to close to the taxi ways. Imagine a bigger plane wants to leave the runway... Maybe you could have an eye on that. Also the light-masts on the parking area would be better positioned in the back (as in the RL photos posted int his thread). Otherwise only fighters could move there and they'd also have to be veeeery careful not to crash into anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Great landing light equipment, but IMHO, these are for civil airports only. I've just look Google Earth and, what about hi-res photos, I didn't find such equipment in Belbek, Saki, Khersones, Oktyabrskoe, Gvardeyskoe, Krymsk, Gelendzhik, Krasnodar-West, Maykop

"...Я вижу тебя сквозь сетку прицела,

Сквозь дымку от залпа ракет,

Я вижу тебя пока еще целым -

Винтовку, чалму и бешмет"

The Girl stands for grandsurfs incoming mod of.

I have to borrow a video of Tex Avery to express my feelings.

some side note to Grandsurf:

Hey, it looks awesome!

But you have to Know where to stop.

I know that you are the only one that can decide when your are done.

I personally give you all the time of the world to release a Final Version, but i also think there can't be a final release, because with every new object or editing of textures you will get more Ideas what can be done and so on..

I'm not some one how will cry for a quick release, but some people will do... But I afraid that you're a perfectionist- So before you get yourself in that dilemma of fixing bugs or releasing an "unready version" you should release a beta or "teaser" teaser for the community.

So you can work on without ruffle or excitement caused by us and get this Mod(it's much more then a mod but i don't really know how to call it:)) where you want it too.

Dont get me wrong-I want more screes, but every time you show somethings new there is a felling in me that says: "F**K! I want this Now!"

It's like showing sausages to a dog but don't giving it to him.

I hope you get my point.;)

I'm really astonished by your tempo and you opened our eyes what can be done!

You are right absolutely. Will go on Holiday now for some week with my Fam. and my Notebook ;). Will spend time in rests to work on a Release-Beta of the ground textures an rebuild Sochi Airfield as a first Volume...

@JaBoG32_Laud

I follow ;).

• Like 1

Visited a german (ok, not russia...) airbase lately (Lechfeld, real JaBoG32): They're are equiped with those lights! Only difference: The lights are positioned only about 50cm over ground. But in Sochi there are some up's and down's in the landscape to be equaled.

Can't wait to have our first squad-training on this new arbase!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5