Release: Sim-Mod Air Base Ground Texture Beta2

grandsurf

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the high stuff in your bold edit in first post but it only shows up in 1/6th of the runway and only the parking areas! i put in the commands in the graphics.cfg and everything :cry:

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

I have the same issue here, plus some horrible black effect in the zones of the airbase that you can see in the photos.

I had followed the installation carefully, modificated the config.cfg file and installed via modman.

My graphic card is an ATI X1900XT that can handled the max resolution of the airbase mod.

Check de photos.

Untitled1-2.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

I had a similar issue months ago with a mod about Mig-29 Fuel Tanks. The problem was the resolution ( they came in the rar file in a resolution higher than the original one in the game and this caused a black fuel tank in my Mig )

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Too bad we have to go through Modman and not an .exe it make it like just a mod and not an update.. :(

Good work testing it..

As with everything else in the computerworld...nothing works the way we want it to! I have difficulties installing this. Had to uninstall all my mods, download modman 6 or something version, then add all the mods again, and I see no change to airbase..BUT: I tried the extreme file, and will try the high. I also edited the cfg in graphic.cfg. I thought modman installed it all so you did not have to edit .cfg files?

Also, is there any mods out there that collide with you mod Grandsurf? I think of western runways etc. Or is it compatibly with all?

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

ATI here as well (X1950XTX)

Esac_mirmidon and graywo1fg to me it seems like you only installed the two files WPP_DARK.bmp and and the WPP-CZS.bmp into the TempTextures folder.

Grandsurf I have some problems, the wpp_park.tga file is causing som issues as you can see here

ScreenShot_000.jpg

as you also can see I have some troubles with the wpp_dark file. I did download the files you mentioned in your first post. However the high version works fine except from wpp_park.tga which gives some weird cyan color which becomes worse farther away. You can see it on the image below

ScreenShot_015.jpg

But :thumbup: for your excellent work. Keep 'em coming

Oдин

I installed the high verison, have an Nvidea 7600GT 256 MB card.

Working on every game I got. I got some weird green colors around hangars, and many hangars are missing! Also the airbase has a black stripe around it. I have edited the cfg files correctly. Must say I am a bit dissapointed but hope there will be a fix to all errors! :thumbup:

BTW: Do we need Ground Ponder to make it all work? I donґt have it because I like green threes...

Grandsurf.thumb.jpg.4ec70f58113b100a3f35b1216be6a5ae.jpg

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

I have just take a look inside the rar mod file and is very extrange.

There is only 2 files inside Temp Textures " WPP_DARK.bmp " and "WPP-CZS.bmp", nothing else.

An in the world folder only " EXTREME_GRANDSURF.cdds "

Are this the supposed files to be in the rar extreme version?

I have downloaded the file from lockonfiles.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

no its not necessay to install it with modman 6

And guys please understand which pack you are going to install. I recommend everyone use the High pack first because the ultra pack will show up as a missing space on the runway if your graphics card doesn't support that high- as far as nvidia people are concerned, you can run it if you have an 8800, anything lower probably won't show up correctly so please use the high pack first.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I love the textures. However - it's the objects that I have my sights set on. :)

Great work

As for Modman. I didn't bother since I like ModMan 5. Just install the files manually and make the necessary name changes in the .cfg file.

I installed Extreme version and it worked without problem. Btw I've downloaded temptextures files from rapidshare link.

ScreenShot_000.thumb.jpg.3520788c31584fcc9c272497946b64a3.jpg

ScreenShot_001.thumb.jpg.2e2cbc6cd04c7ad066966d4b74e6ccc0.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS