Black Shark movie links (merged thread)

hreich

Here we go...

Black Shark at Simware Simulations '08 in Brussels (27min):

http://www.stage6.com/user/urze/video/1843469/Black-Shark-at-Simware-Simulations-Show-08

and Impressions and interviews (22 min):

http://www.stage6.com/user/urze/video/1870101/Come-Join-Us-!--Simware-Simulation-Show-'08

(Interview with Jim Mackonochie from TFC about Black Shark/DCS at 16 min in the timeline of the video)

thanks! Finally some cockpit view ingame footage and a true chopper sim with trees.

I've been harrassing friends with the line "Yay! It has powerlines!" for some time with recent games, but none of them was a simulation. So really looking forward to this one.

Looking for a Black Shark vid

I think it's one of the earlier ones. It has this really nice, folksong-like, Russian music. I think the video starts in cockpit then flies around. Nothing fancy.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

This must be the video you're looking for. I thinks it's removed from the DCS page because it says that it shows 'LookOn 1.2'. But we all should know now that Black Shark will be stand alone.

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=355

It's also rather 'old' now and some parts of cockpit and flight dynamics represent not the stage it's up to now.

Anyway..., best vid of the flight dynamics out there so far and the VJG32 page is one of the best LockOn archives! :)

That's the one!! Thanks, urze!!! Took over an hour to dl but well worth it. I searched youtube but couldn't find it. I agree. Best vid on flight dynamics, yet. I love that song, too.

Good night, bud.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

This :

A little mission in (an early build of?) BS, narrated (by sounds like Jim Mackonochie):

is the last part only of a longer vid at TFC showing general ABRIS use & that mission called ABRIS&WCS (.wmv) & is interesting if only because it's one of only 2 vids I've seen of someone using BS without TrackIR - it can be done apparently ...

Cheers.

• ED Team

Hopefully, my very first Black Shark video will be put up on the website soon (never released before). It was made with a VERY early beta, but is still worth watching. It shows me landing on a moving train. :D

It shows me landing on a moving train. :D

Cool :megalol: ...SHOW THE TRAIN ! :pilotfly::thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

It shows me landing on a moving train.

BTW GA ! U promised:

bscap039.jpg

U have 21 days more :megalol:

sry 4 the ugly joke :smilewink:...just waitn' 4 your next "performance" :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

GA is such a legend, he even gets credit for videos he didn't make! :) That free flight promo was made by Chizh at ED. ED staff (SuperVasya) also made Black Helicopters, Mein Hertz and Action Point.

Wow, thus memory disappears. Whatever happened to Chizh? He used to walk among us giving wisdom and answers to key questions.

PS. GA like the sig. looking forward to it being updated to 10% thought :)