Anyone in the UK/Eu play this

D1ngus

Really considering buying this game as im Sick of FSX and wanted some MP flying fun. Been watching some the vids on youtube and it looks fantastic and even better you can fly multiplayer but noticed alot if not all the vids are from us based players.

Are there players from UK/EU?? I can understand why this game has a large US base with the A-10 being an american icon so to speak.

Also would my system be able to run it ok?

i7 870

12 gig DDR3 1600 RAM

SSD 120gig M4

x2 5850

i7 870|12 gig 1600 DDR3| 2 x 5850 CF| Crucial M4 SSD 120gig| 1 TB WD 7200| Creative XFI Titanium| Corsair TX750 watt| Coolit closed circuit water Cooler(CPU)

1 here in switzerland. You can join any international squadron to fly. I saw a link somewhere with a list of available squadrons,just look around.

System Specs :

Processor ; Intel®Core i7-3930 CPU@ 3.20GHz.

RAM -16.0 GB

Type-64bit

GPU-GTX 970

Never eject over a village you've just bombed - US Marines Gen.

1 here in switzerland. You can join any international squadron to fly. I saw a link somewhere with a list of available squadrons,just look around.

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Virtual_Squadrons_and_Regiments

Here's the link :) and hallo from Belgium (although originally from Poland). And if you were looking for some advice / help or just someone to fly with, PM me :thumbup:

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

@Nopileus - are you the Nopileus I'm currently thinking of? Ever been in Pator or Rens?

Anyway, check out this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34062 or just fire up your DCS MP and see what the server browser displays.

Hint for passworded servers: Google the websites of the Squadrons/Teams to see if they publish the password for their server(s) or to get in touch with them. You'll be welcome in most cases :)