XPlane 10.10 Beta 1 is out

Scudslaker

hey pilots,

edit5: 10.10b6 is available

today is release of XPlane 10.10 Beta 1 see changelog:

http://wiki.x-plane.com/Beta#X-Plane_10.10_Beta_1

Seems we ve got troubble with input interface..so read backup yours 10.5r1 ressources, output, and the executables from mainfolder before updating..

cheers

SCUD

Edited by Scudslaker

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes, as told, backing important files up,:smartass: is important..but you can add the new objects, to your 10.5r1 copy, by dragging and dropping the "default scenery" folder from yours updated "ressources" folder, into the new one..

if:helpsmilie:is needed..shout loud or :book: in the x-plane.org

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

it s getting nicer!!

boeing b777 anounced,..beta phase starting,..watch out on the org

..well i handle betatesting in xplane with a second install and shared global and custom scenery folder:

1.installing one complete release version, actually XPlane10.5RC1 for full flight enjoyment

2.second install for beta testing without, global scenery install

3. sharing the folder via comand window,

mklink J/ "Target" "Path"

for example

mklink J/ "L:\Xplane Beta\Global Scenery" "L:\Xplane 10.5rc1\Global Scenery"

then do it same way with the custom folder to have the ability to use same scenery without copying everything twice..

well, it s not all fine yet in beta4, but i had a nice online flight with a friend and it is great, a real pleasure to land on the new oilrig..performance is increasing..and beta 5 is in the pipeline..maybe within the next 24 hours or 48!)

but b777 is in internal beta phase..have not recognized a release date yet

cheers

SCUD

it s getting nicer!!

boeing b777 anounced,..beta phase starting,..watch out on the org

This looks like a really nice piece of work.

They claim avionics are all modelled, as are all systems. Realistic AP/FD system and a fully featured FMS.

If this is all true, then it will mark a new era for X-plane. The first hi fidelity commercial airliner for X-plane. The guys over at VATSIM will rejoice! :thumbup:

With PMDG working on a project too, the future looks very interesting for X-plane.

And my Goodness; I keep being impressed by the night lighting of the sim! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

it is a real pleasure for me, doing HEMS operations. the customizeabillity is fantastic.

the tools, overlay editor and world editor, are very powerfull. combined with continously growing object librarys..i receipt my first very nice results, building my local fotoscenery

i uploaded a new album with some screenshots taken within different progress phases.. just have a look!)

http://forums.eagle.ru/album.php?albumid=665

picture.php?albumid=665&pictureid=4645

and once again.. i love my BK117 payware and the EC135 of Peter Springborn, unbelievable as freeware..an not yet optimized for XP10..:pilotfly:

cheers

Scudslaker