red fac

whitehot

I still haven't pre-ordered but I'm gonna do it next week since I'm all curious about CA. I was wondering, if the FAC role on the red side has received (or will receive) some improvement. As it is now, it's practically non-existant, and not even comparable to the blue side system. I looked around the web and information on this issue is somewhat sketchy, in fact I still don't get how the FACs fit into Soviet/Russian doctrine. Seems to me that blue has a strong advantage on this, although if i have to choose between realism and game balance I'd go for realism all the times

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER

ka-50 talk to ground forces

havent bought yet either.

The Ka-50 has a capability to talk to army ground forces, using 9 preset channels. Is this Ka-50 capability supported in DCS: CA?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

I have found that the backslash key calls up the flight. I wait for them to near then I laze and place smoke. I give them their break orbit and begin their attack, they go after what

I laze and smoked up.

(the AI) that is.

So works for me.:thumbup:

• Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I have found that the backslash key calls up the flight. I wait for them to near then I laze and place smoke. I give them their break orbit and begin their attack, they go after what

I laze and smoked up.

(the AI) that is.

So works for me.:thumbup:

Are you saying that you can provide the FAC role for the AI?

Or you jumped in the plane and attacked your marked targets?

What do you mean by "I give them their break orbit"?

Thanks,

LP

modules:

F5-E / A4-E / A-10A / AJS-37 / SA-342 / UH-1H / Ka-50 / Mi-8 / CA

would buy:

OH-58 /AH-64A / AH-1 / Sepecat Jaguar / F-111

Are you saying that you can provide the FAC role for the AI?

Or you jumped in the plane and attacked your marked targets?

What do you mean by "I give them their break orbit"?

Thanks,

in the radio command menus thats what it states

"F1 unit 101 break orbit and begin attack..."

"F2 unit 110 break orbit and begin attack..."

if you are not seeing those then your not JTAC or unit commander.

and yes thats for AI.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Can you please post the mission that you are using when you are seeing these radio options?

I've tried over and over again and never have any radio options at all on single player missions as JTAC, whether my role is game master, ground commander, or JTAC. When I hit backslash the only available option is to close the menu.

Every other thread I've seen referring to single player JTAC with AI planes says it's not possible at the moment. If you've figured out a way to get it to work, I'd love to know how it was done.

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean by saying it's not possible to jtac the AI but I do get the option for the AI flight to break orbit and attack,but it is there,I know the radio options are something like press f1 for main or f2 for summit else,something like that anyway,whether they attack your "marked"position with the smoke you provided is another question someone better could explain.

Only good info I can give you is to double check the radio menu and the f buttons selection,

Good luck,

Mick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.