Ta daaa! My new web game!

Kenan

Name:

Emergency Recue

Description and hints:

You are an emergency rescue driver and your goal is to save victims on 5 different locations, by picking them up and driving them to the hospital where you will have to negotiate through a busy corridor and get the patient to the Operating Room.

Use Left/Right Arrow keys to steer/move left and right. When driving, use SPACE for throttle.

Try to avoid hitting other cars as it will cause you damage and also try not to ride over the curbs.

Always stick to your side of the road and do NOT hit the pedestrians as that will pretty much ruin your day and chances for completing your mission!

On the bottom left of the screen is a red arrow. When it's not flashing, it's pointing to the location of the victims that needs to be picked up. When flashing, it will point you to the direction of the hospital (where the victim needs to be delivered).

Game link:

http://www.kongregat...mergency-rescue

Thanks + have fun! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Everyones spoiled...

I find the lack of ADM (Advanced Driving Model) to be a major disappointment. The game is obviously in Early Alpha, and therefore I hate it for the Dev trying.

Of course, I'm joking.

Good game, thanks for the share.

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

Yes. We want ADM and new modules (Ambulance buses), 3D cockpit? :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068