ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

Impressive work Jack :thumbup:

How much skins have you done so far?

Thanks for all the words of appreciation.

Up to now 36 paint scheme done and published....

the VFA-131 Wildcats CAG and line jet is nearly complete, but still needs work. And in my opinion i made enought NAVY skin for it....

Who knows.....:thumbup::music_whistling:

Edited by Jack

Up to now 36 paint scheme done and published...

by you ? which i missing ? because i have "only" 31 :(

5*CAF, 2*ALA-SPA, 2*VFA-27, 3*VFA-37, 2*VFA-86, VFA-94_CAG, 2*VFA-97, 2*VFA-105, 2*VFA-136, 2*VFA-146, 2*VFA-151, 2*VFA-192, 2*VFA-195, 2*VMFA-323

=== 31 SKINS BY YOU :thumbup:

sign-pic4.jpg

Yep....this is all my work

The missing:

+2*NSAWC, +1*RAAF+ 1*Finnis AF +1*Swiss AF are waiting for validation in lockonfiles. (+2*VFA-131 not finished yet)

oh, cool - i am waiting for lockonfiles :thumbup:

by the way - which CAG paint is coming from Wildcats? both? :):thumbup:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?codesearch=AG-400&distinct_entry=true&page=1&page_limit=120&sid=214bef6a8b042125677814300d7f7e65&sort_order=photo_id+desc&thumbnails=

1457071.jpg

2030651.jpg

sign-pic4.jpg

That one

magnificent :thumbup:

two more question - are you planning to publish ingredient fuel tank skins too? - and for your previous skins? :)

downloading now: :thumbsup:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/2433-fa-18c-desert-bogeys/

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/2434-fa-18c-export-bugs/

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=2433&record=15497

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=2434&record=15499

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

OK, i will tell to HungaroJET to find the solution

i hope he will figure it out

Well, i am checking EFT model and skins now

Great Skins, :thumbup: but you should edit and re-release these export bug skins...as you know Jack there are no dark walkway paint on LEX but has searchlight on the left side of the nose...on Swiss and Finnish Hornets

F-18C_Texture1.psd / Layers / Color_Scheme / Border ;)

2072139.jpg

2094992.jpg

1216266.jpg

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Well, i am checking EFT model and skins now

Great Skins, :thumbup: but you should edit and re-release these export bug skins...as you know Jack there are no dark walkway paint on LEX but has searchlight on the left side of the nose...on Swiss and Finnish Hornets

F-18C_Texture1.psd / Layers / Color_Scheme / Border ;)

Sorry. I can not keep everything in the head

If someone find out how can add custom fuel tank skin to each skin....i release it

oopsy...i forgot the proof...how everything is possible in DCS ;)

...and the concept: making/transforming new F-18 EFT from F-15 EFT model (old Hornet EFT model is too ugly/low poly with the new F-18C model)

unfortunately the default F-15C EFT pylon positioning is wrong what you can see on images (EFT needs to push forward on X-axis)

BNBwL.jpg

2036300.jpg

bbjiP.jpg

H42FC.jpg

Z9z9z.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

This here is awesomeness squared!

BTW, how is the airfield lighting coming along - anythnig to share? :)

50% of all (old) airfields are done...i started to work on some new addon airbases which can the map handle by

Georgia: Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Marneuli, Tsnori, Telavi, Big Shiraki, fictional Gori, Poti

Turkey: Kars

Armenia: Gyumri-Shirak, Stepanavan, Aygepar/Berd

Azerbaijan: Aghstafa

Russia: Makhachkala/Kaspiysk, Grozny-Khankala, Grozny-North, Troitskaya/Sleptsovskaya‎, Armavir, Glubokiy, Giaginskaya

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

holy shit, mustang - you are my man. . . are you really talking about new airbases?? it was mentionend/asked the effort of lightning the old/default ones - but are you really talking about creating new ones?? :-) i mean. . . when i expand the map, the whole infrastructure/environment is missing. . . no villages/towns. . . woods. . . buildings and so on. . . how do you resolve this?

50% of all (old) airfields are done...i started to work on some new addon airbases which can the map handle by

Georgia: Kobuleti, Kutaisi, Marneuli, Tsnori, Telavi, Big Shiraki, fictional Gori, Poti

Russia: Makhachkala/Kaspiysk, Grozny-Khankala, Grozny-North, Troitskaya/Sleptsovskaya‎, Armavir, Glubokiy, Giaginskaya

Edited by flanker1

Wow !!! I can't wait :)

Speed is life !!!

sounds are the one thing I havent gotten around to messing with.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Nice! All it needs now is a Thunderbirds repaint. 8)

2278824480_0548a050e5.jpg

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "