ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

I hope it is cos I'm doing a load of UK skins for it..

i think F-15C will come first

F-15C already got new real 6DOF 3D cockpit and (almost) finished external model instead of F-18C which has not got LOD models yet but got some wrong/unfinished animations (arrestor hook, nozzles)

the only positive thing with F-18C vs F-15C - the Hornet already got wing flex (bones) animations

i guess for DCS: Hornet E.D. needs to finish "improved water effects", new carrier model, ship wake effects, catapult launch acceleration and steam feature and stop parked aircraft moving on flight deck by sea state (waves) :(

sign-pic4.jpg

thanks

and here come some shots of me :)

dGvugGC.jpg

jewcfAW.jpg

Looks great- Now Mustang pilots have some work to do! Hope that not a German fighter ace is flying in order to kill some 51`s :thumbup:

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Looks great- Now Mustang pilots have some work to do! Hope that not a German fighter ace is flying in order to kill some 51`s :thumbup:

Tomcatz, ok it's beta but please edit/update your 3D model :thumbup: You should fill out the holes on propeller nose cone where no propellers when the cone is twirling !

Thank You :thumbsup:

0M7yH0N.jpg

sign-pic4.jpg

LOL

8622154135_85e83cf013.jpg

Heater di Andrea Heater Papaleo, su Flickr

8622154601_fa2fb107cb.jpg

Desiez_3 di Andrea Heater Papaleo, su Flickr

8623258052_e50240351f.jpg

Desiez_2 di Andrea Heater Papaleo, su Flickr

8623258318_869b361f8e.jpg

Desiez di Andrea Heater Papaleo, su Flickr

Edited by _Heater_

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

i hope Spanky (IRIS), Blaze (Aerosoft), JohnX or E.D. going to release officially their external 3D Falcon/Viper models for DCSW soon :bounce:

I wouldnt hold your breath re IRIS, When a dev has their section of the forum suspended for effectively doing nothing then I call the whole operation into doubt.

Regardless of whatever PR spanky puts out there