Well Done E.D. ! It's getting better & better, nicer and nicer ;)

HungaroJET

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the large antenna in the distance is lit

yeah, guys :thumbup: that was easy

i dont want to tease anyone, however i am teased as well :)

i hope he can release some new effects/features too

afaik some lights are steady and some are flashing

kr8h.jpg

ewmr.jpg

jryw.jpg

rmu4.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dont' tease them Vamp, i need few more days...

Till some wing flex of MQ-9 Reaper shots from current 1.2.6

n89j.jpg

gsif.jpg

f7o1.jpg

g5ej.jpg

qzw9.jpg

ilqg.jpg

3ap4.jpg

zyuq.jpg

1v01.jpg

yof0.jpg

s7sw.jpg

jstj.jpg

ks65.jpg

qxiy.jpg

zw5l.jpg

mexl.jpg

d1nr.jpg

6edp.jpg

y2ux.jpg

cwu8.jpg

• Like 1

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

HungaroJET, have you stopped work on your vapour effects now that we have some in 1.2.6?

Fuselage vapour is only paused because I'd like to finish old airbase lights first.

Wingtip vapour is under modding, longer engine smokes are ready (4xmpl for Harrier hovering). I was curious how will the new effects look like, so I'd like to mod a longer wingtip vortices effect also, but i wait for the public final version of engine smoke effect (to recheck mod)

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Map object, Static Mi-8 model coming (back) soon: uploaded to DCS-User files, waiting for moderator check/authentication

(Fixed animations, corrected textures and optimized LODs - original model from DCS:A-10C 1.0.0.7)

This mod will be update safe: you won't need to "reinstall" it again after an auto-update

86u4.jpg

h0pi.jpg

1cje.jpg

a4e4.jpg

px8d.jpg

921d.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice Hungaro. :) Now I just need to finish my static AN-2 Colt to compliment them.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Yeah Anthony :thumbup:

Hurry up :)

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ready for download (model is back from DCS:A-10C 1.0.0.7)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/446451/

kc6n.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
any chance to get this lights-mod? :-)

Not sure if I will be ready with it (pack) in this year. :(

Lots of buildings and structures need reworks more unfortunately: additions and corrections of materials and textures.

Moreover, I am working on dozens of other stuffs also. ;)

(coming soon: AIM-7, F-14, F-15 and Ka-50 corrections)

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure if I will be ready with it (pack) in this year. :(

Lots of buildings and structures need reworks more unfortunately: additions and corrections of materials and textures.

Moreover, I am working on dozens of other stuffs also. ;)

(coming soon: AIM-7, F-14, F-15 and Ka-50 corrections)

ohh, no problem. . . take your time. it is definitely worth to wait hungaro. . . :-)

maybe u can show us an entire/complete list of the things you are working on?

maybe u can show us an entire/complete list of the things you are working on?

Complete list ? :lol:

Sorry, that would be tooooo long :) ,but i can tell you i just almost finished the "new" Hornet external fuel tank, which is not new actually: this is a "transformized" Eagle EFT which is almost perfect as a Hornet tank (shorter and got less diameter)

You know, my concept is very old :D but had no time earlier

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=1640181&highlight=hornet#post1640181

The problem right now, there is no enough space between main gear doors (doors open too much) so i cannot push back enough the tank to the perfect position. So I will need to re-animate the end of the rotation of the doors: closing a bit to give more space for the EFT as IRL.

You know a solution usually brings up another soulution or ideas on another models also, but sometimes brings up other problems as well :D

by the way: does anybody actually know the exact length and width/diameter of the F-18 Hornet and F-15 Eagle external fuel tanks ?

TY

Note the space between EFT and gear door (and the angle of the door to the vertical)

F-18B_020.jpg

US_Navy_051013-N-4308O-046_Aviation_Boatswain%27s_Mate_3rd_Class_Joshua_McKinney_directs_an_F-A-18C_Hornet.jpg

EFT position is wrong/unfinished/WIP because of the doors

0ocv.jpg

sf5s.jpg

rgtq.jpg

b8we.jpg

2tra.jpg

hkxs.jpg

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

nice job!

Can't wait for all your mods!

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

Complete list ? :lol:

Sorry, that would be tooooo long :) ,but i can tell you i just almost finished the "new" Hornet external fuel tank, which is not new actually: this is a "transformized" Eagle EFT which is almost perfect as a Hornet tank (shorter and got less diameter)

You know, my concept is very old :D but had no time earlier

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=1640181&highlight=hornet#post1640181

The problem right now, there is no enough space between main gear doors (doors open too much) so i cannot push back enough the tank to the perfect position. So I will need to re-animate the end of the rotation of the doors: closing a bit to give more space for the EFT as IRL.

You know a solution usually brings up another soulution or ideas on another models also, but sometimes brings up other problems as well :D

by the way: does anybody actually know the exact length and width/diameter of the F-18 Hornet and F-15 Eagle external fuel tanks ?

TY

Note the space between EFT and gear door (and the angle of the door to the vertical)

F-18B_020.jpg

US_Navy_051013-N-4308O-046_Aviation_Boatswain%27s_Mate_3rd_Class_Joshua_McKinney_directs_an_F-A-18C_Hornet.jpg

EFT position is wrong/unfinished/WIP because of the doors

0ocv.jpg

sf5s.jpg

rgtq.jpg

b8we.jpg

2tra.jpg

hkxs.jpg

very impressive!

i am interested in russian hardware and soviet airbases. i have in mind - you are working on several updates and also new airbases. can you give us some idea or maybe show us some pics what exactly you are working on?

thanks in advance. keep up the outstanding work!

• 3 weeks later...

Some old Eagle shots for today:

jfab.jpg

e94d.jpg

1u8k.jpg

rk1i.jpg

cpdx.jpg

tkg9.jpg

gknl.jpg

11hi.jpg

yom9.jpg

hkwf.jpg

jdtn.jpg

5jso.jpg

rfvl.jpg

0t8x.jpg

fkdy.jpg

ldjg.jpg

Edited by HungaroJET

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]