Project Cy-27

StrikeMax

• ED Team
Forget that, how bout give USA side more planes instead of and f-15 and A-10 how bout "Project Stealth" Adds F-22 raptor, just more planes for usa to many for russia.

this is the third post i've seen from you where you keep asking for more planes on the US side...

Do the simple (and only) way of adding more flyable planes to the US side;

Model swap! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

can't wait to see all these ~50k polys models coming to enhance my lock on experience!

any sign of advance ;)?

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know its a little late, but wow what a great model:thumbup:, I always wanted a new Su-27 in Lock-on, the original one is getting old.

I hope your personel life is ok, keep up the great work.

• 2 weeks later...

No new developments yet I guess... I hope that he gets it worked out, this mod is cool ....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Just wanted to say how superb this new model is looking. I've just re-installed Lockon FC after a long break and have found the default model is looking a little dated now.

Actually, this must be my first post despite lurking around these forums for a little while now. :D

• 4 weeks later...

strike already knew a long time ago that ED planned to do a new Su-27 models but he still said he was going to make one, and personally, i think strike's model would be better. Either that, or it would force ED to meet up to strike's standard. Now that's persistence you gotta admire. Anyway, last pm i got from him, he said the Su-27 project still remains a high priority but due to personal life, we all can understand that, its "on hold"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"on hold" is far better than "dont bother me with pm's" :music_whistling:

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

"on hold" is far better than "dont bother me with pm's" :music_whistling:

Hi,

If you are suggesting that Im not responding to PMs, then you should know that my PM box is 100% full, and Im not able to receive any more PMs. I don't want to delete old ones.

You can always contact me on :

strikemax@gmail.com

Cheers.

• Like 1
sig3small320x1503vh3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...