New A-10 model..

Yeniceri

OK Yaniceri, this is REALLY anal, but do the tyres bulge when there is weight on them?

You're spoiling us so much!

I don't think current Racecar Simulations do that. :D This could be made by a wheel/tyre physics model... Now that added to the game will kill our CPU-s dead stiff while playing Lock On.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well it was just a good laugh for the beta testers

A-10Team.jpg

However, i can tell you that we worked out all the bugs that we could find and the model is now moving on to skinning =). And with mitch on our side....this hog is going to look beautiful. Or ugly depending on your point of view and if mitch decide to put weather effects =P

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WHOA! welcome back Mitch. man! now the A-10 is surely going to be wicked insane. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Do anyone know how can i modify only specific lines in Meinit.xml externally?..(i meant with a .bat file or something.. not manually)

All i want to do is to change pylon locations of A-10 while not touching anything else..

I think its important for lots of other mods and compatibility.

(TER-LAU-86 received..Thanks Mustang)

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!