Custom personalized and squadronskin for I. JG11

Winger

Have a look. The first one is my personalized one. The second one the one for our squadron. Each member will get the opportunity to personalize the standard JG11 skin with Name and symbol blow the canopy at the sides of the plane.

Hope you like em

Winger

file_php.thumb.jpg.91acd55f0b26cf6389a1599b9d59d793.jpg

file2_php.thumb.jpg.1ad6f3596ea178ea73091f03834826b6.jpg

• Like 2

Very, very cool. Any interest in skinning for our squad? I can pay you with large amounts of respect if this is something you enjoy doing. By far the best skins I have seen.

OS: Windows 10 64bit / MB: MSI Gamers Edge /CPU:Intel CORE I5 9600K @ 4.5 GHz/ RAM: 32 GB / Gfx: Geforce 980 GTX TI x2 in SLI /Drives:1 970 NVMe & 2x SSD RAID 0 /Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog/ TrackIR 5/Saitek Rudder

Very, very cool. Any interest in skinning for our squad? I can pay you with large amounts of respect if this is something you enjoy doing. By far the best skins I have seen.

Thanks for the flowers guys. I am currently in the process of personalizing skins for other squadmates. Will take me some time. Am very busi in RL so i have little time doing skins for others.

So dont miind me if i reject. FYI: Skins for the warthog are a really huge and consist of 12 separate skinfiles. Quite lots of work to do:(

Winger