1.11 Patch Update - 12AUG05

Wags

• ED Team

Work continues on the 1.11 patch and progress is looking quite good. In fact, we got the 1.11 Beta 02 patch version today. Here are some items to look forward to in the upcoming patch (not long now).

- A memory leak caused by the client and host having different scenery settings has been fixed.

- The Starforce copy protection of requesting the CD every time the program is run has been changed to requesting it only once a week.

- Radar lock with F-15C Vertical Scan (VS) mode is no longer instantaneous.

- The F-15C backup compass on the canopy frame now shows correct heading.

- When jumping to another aircraft (A-10A and F-15C), cannon ammunition level is now correct.

- A new config/network/status.lua file has been added. The MP host can now forbid the display of the MP events string during the game. This is an on or off function determined by the host.

- The wheels of client aircraft now turn.

- Force Feedback support to aircraft using the Standard Flight Model (SFM) has been improved.

- The "Press S" client message is no longer displayed at the start of a multiplayer game.

- The multiplayer stutter and LOD fixes have been integrated into the 1.11 patch.

- Overall multiplayer stability and smoothness of play has been increased.

- Payloads may now be adjusted in campaign missions.

Thanks for the update, Wags.

Great job, Eagle Dynamics!

- A memory leak caused by the client and host having different scenery settings has been fixed.

I think I've been experiencing this one bad. If that is true, with 1.11 I'll be a happy man :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Thanks for the update, glad to hear about some of the fixes

I have a question though the config/network/status, will that forbid even when aircraft lands at airfields?

glad to see that the compass on canopy is fixed.

Once again thanks for keeping us informed.

That pretty much covers all my issues. provided that previous mentioned fixes are also included such as missile with ECM behaviour.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

that starforce thing...is indeed great news....

thank you

Not that it bothers me checking the CD... it only spares me like 10 seconds. Good to know though. :)

P.S. ignore the attatchments below...perfoming an experiment.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Cali, yes

Pilotasso, no more ECM issues as far as I could tell.

Hell I had a plane in my HUD and the missile didn't touch it, went straigth for the target :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

"- A new config/network/status.lua file has been added. The MP host can now forbid the display of the MP events string during the game."

Is this an on or off deal, or will we have the ability to choose what gets displayed? If it's a choice, what are the choices?

... No.

IF there is one, it'll be in 1.2, that's assuming they'll have time to implement such an option given all the other stuff that the devs have to work on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Cali, yes

Pilotasso, no more ECM issues as far as I could tell.

Hell I had a plane in my HUD and the missile didn't touch it, went straigth for the target :)

Thanks, I and I'm sure everyone else hates it when you land and the bad guy knows where to head.

Just point some SAMs at him.

That works back at your home base, but what are you going to do put blue/red SAM sites at every other base?

Sure. I already asked ED a numebr of times to implement the ability to disable airports from resuplying in a mission (airport by airport) ... in the meantime ... you use what you've got :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi wags - thanks (as always ) for the update

There has been no mention of the graphics pop-up issues being addressed (either in fog or just in normal play) - Can you say if this has been look into ans either

1. Has been addresses in 1.11

2. Has been looked at and will be fixed in 1.2

3. not look into be ED

Cheers

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

- The Starforce copy protection of requesting the CD every time the program is run has been changed to requesting it only once a week.

-

how is this going to affect us real fans who payed and downloaded the patch 30 secs after it was released?