1.11 Update, 07 Oct 05

Wags

• ED Team

Hi everyone,

This past week I was in Moscow meeting with Igor and the team regarding current and future products. Fom first hand experience I can assure you that the team is very hard at work on the patch. Trust me when I say that they want to get this patch out even more than you do! They simply want to ensure that this is a quality patch that will not introduce any new problems.

The good news is that we got a new release candidate today and the test team will be pounding on it hard over the weekend. Han can be quite the slave driver :)

An interesting feature that was just added is the ability of advanced SAM systems to engage ARMs.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Bests,

Matt

• Like 2

An interesting feature that was just added is the ability of advanced SAM systems to engage ARMs.

Haha, how on earth is the AI going to take out the S300 now? They're already having trouble as it is, as the S300 outranges the AGM-88C, and now they can shoot them down too? :lol:

sigzk5.jpg

Probably about a 2 days, no joke. I used to be in that boat a year ago. Broadband is great and I never take it for granted. You should try and look into getting yourself hooked up. Unless you happen to live in an area where it's not avaible yet.