Su-25T Fictional Black Skin

Chizh

• ED Team

There are a one new fictional skin. Su-25T in Black for Russian and Georgian Air Forces.

The RAR file consist 6 parts (5.6 Mb)

Please read instructions in the Su-25_Black_Skin_Read_Me.rtf

Su-25T_Fictional_Black_1.jpg.4246d4026c093ac10da6416f627e4ac2.jpg

Su-25T_Fictional_Black_2.jpg.eb710abab1c2a149e3f3ad94e47e7aad.jpg

Su-25T_Fictional_Black_3.jpg.340571cf4f21c883a681b07843d99cdd.jpg

Su-25T_Fictional_Black_4.jpg.938ef1a8c08d6b828ab5cdef1dacd90d.jpg

Su-25T_black_skin_pack_eng.part01.rar

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
Looks very nice Chizh. Thanks

[edit] Chizh, I had problems with extracting ( I think my WinRAR is an older version, and claimed the cdds file was corrupt ). Would it be possible to give us just one rar file?

I used WinRAR 3.2

If you have problem with it I can send one RAR file via e-mail if you inform me attributes.

Nice skin!

Chizh, will LockOn ever support skins the way Forgotten Battle does? (as addons, not replacements).

I just wanted to use the oportunity here to ask :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Nice skin!

Chizh, will LockOn ever support skins the way Forgotten Battle does? (as addons, not replacements).

I just wanted to use the oportunity here to ask :)

Su-25T skins are installed not as replacements.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Su-25T skins are installed not as replacements.

Can't confirm that. Only in this case, and it is very poor way to do that.

I could be as easy as adding texture file, and that's it.

edit: The filename would decide the name of the skin. MP: If the skin is not in your directory, default skin #1 is used.

Skin support in FB is the best way of its kind.

tail# 44 or 444

Can't confirm that. Only in this case, and it is very akward way to do that.

I could be as easy as adding texture file, and that's it.

To whom how!©:)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

That's the same thing I was wondering, Vapor.

For whom how!©:)

What? :confused:

tail# 44 or 444

Hi Chizh,

I have the same version of WinRAR (3.2). I just went ahead, started with the 01 file, extracted, everything went fine, and when I tried the 02 file, it said the Su-25t_something.cdds file was corrupt. I tried looking around WinRAR for spanning volumes or something that includes multiple volumes, but didn't find it when I was opening the rar. If you have advice on how to do it differently, I can try that. Or, if it's easier, I can just page you my email.

Thanks Chizh,

-Jet

sig36aa.jpg

• ED Team
Is this skin gong to be in the 1.11 patch?

Nope. This skin isn't included in the patch.

Cause I think this install routine is a bit cumbersome and I'm a little nervous to try it.

You can copy all from RAR to your root LO folder and say "Yes" for rewrite the existing files. It's so easy.

But if you have a some modifications the MEInit or Graphics.cfg be better if you edit your existing files manually, like it describes in the Read_Me, otherwise you get the default files.

• ED Team
Hi Chizh,

I have the same version of WinRAR (3.2). I just went ahead, started with the 01 file, extracted, everything went fine, and when I tried the 02 file, it said the Su-25t_something.cdds file was corrupt. I tried looking around WinRAR for spanning volumes or something that includes multiple volumes, but didn't find it when I was opening the rar. If you have advice on how to do it differently, I can try that. Or, if it's easier, I can just page you my email.

Thanks Chizh,

-Jet

You can try next way.

Download all 6 parts of RAR to the one folder.

Select first part, press right mouse button and select command - unrar to the current folder.

Chiz, could you answer to that?

When we make our own skins, how do we get our own CLSID without replacing other stuff?

tail# 44 or 444

• ED Team

It is possible for new models in the *.LOM format only. LOM models can take very many skins without replacing.

Old *.CMD models supported only 10 skins overall. It's limitation of our old CMD format.

Guest ThomasDWeiss

The last pack froze my PC - but I recovered from it.

Then I installed the pack.

I had a nice Lock On Install.

Had. Gone. (Runtime error) (*)

Chizh - If you want, make a single pack with the full install - I would be more than glad to host it.

(*) I have a backup ... It works again. My suggestion is to make copies of the Config and ME folders BEFORE installing it.

Hello,

Very nice skin Andrey! :D .

But I think you should have made two versions of it - one with the red star markings for Russia, and another for Georgia :)

Anyway, I have made an installer for the skin, that installs the whole thing at the click of a button(works perfectly) - if there is an interest and it is ok with Chizh, I can upload it to my website :)

Cheers,

- Jens.

JJ

• ED Team

No problem Alfa. :)

If it works correctly, you would can upload it.

No problem Alfa. :)

If it works correctly, you would can upload it.

It works perfectly - I tested it :)

Just one thing - I made the installer for my own use and changed the colourscheme display name from "fictional black" to "Night Attack(fictional)".

Is this ok, or should I make a new installer without this little change?

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

• ED Team

Just one thing - I made the installer for my own use and changed the colourscheme display name from "fictional black" to "Night Attack(fictional)".

Cheers,

- JJ.

OK

I agree.

I think this your name be better. :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

Hi Alfa, what's the URL to your installer version?

THX. ;)

Su-25T black skin installer

Hi,

I have uploaded the installer I made for the new black Su-25T skin. The installer is called: "Su-25T_Night-Attack.exe". Just download it to your desktop and run it - it will install the new Su-25T skin at the click of a button :) .

However, note that it doesnt include a back-up function so if you have any user made mods installed, please make sure to back-up your existing "meinit.xml" and "graphics.cfg" files prior to running the installer.

:icon_arro Download installer

(filesize: 5.58 mb)

Enjoy! :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ