• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Думаю можно всех поздравить с успешно проведеным ПЕРВЫМ днем,

ПЕРВОГО фестиваля любителей пилотажа.

Огромное спасибо за предоставленый сервер организаторам

и конечно же зрителям.

WR=012=SWU

This day of the airshow was fantastic, never mind of those lags, the aircrew done their best!! I think we can thank to JaBoG32 for tech support, great organising and problem-solving capability (servercrash):)

Meet you tomorrow (well at my home - GMT+1 - today:p)

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

Думаю можно всех поздравить с успешно проведеным ПЕРВЫМ днем,

ПЕРВОГО фестиваля любителей пилотажа.

Огромное спасибо за предоставленый сервер организаторам

и конечно же зрителям.

Translation:

I think we can congratulate everybody on success of the First day of the First VFAT. Many thanks to hosters, to organizers, and of course to the spectators. //swu, slot of White Ravens//

treck

Для тех у кого были проблемы со связью или не смог посмотреть

авиашоу, предлагаю скачать трек по адресу: http://webfile.ru/642107

:icon_redf

For those who had problems with communication or could not look aviashow, I offer download track to the address of: http://webfile.ru/642107

WR=012=SWU

Для тех у кого были проблемы со связью или не смог посмотреть

авиашоу, предлагаю скачать трек по адресу: http://webfile.ru/642107

:icon_redf

For those who had problems with communication or could not look aviashow, I offer download track to the address of: http://webfile.ru/642107

хоть бы указал что в ролике

Какая группа?

8831px.ru ну и vfat, конечно же)

Hi Gents,

We really apologize for the technical problems yesterday. We had our secondary TeamSpeak Server on standby, but we didn't expected, that 2 servers (TS Server and Gameserver) fail at nearly the same time.

Since we had also some lags on the server, we're going to reduce the max player limit to about 38. This worked very fine during the rehearsal.

Anyway, it was a real pleasure to watch the aerobatic teams and the solists. I've never seen such tight formations and such clean flown maneuvers. Congrats to everyone who participated! :D

EDIT:

After the airshow I had a short talk to Han. We think we've discovered a bug: Each time, we set up a password on our server (tornado12) it crashed! At the end of the show, we didn't set up a password and then it run stable. The ED team will check this issue and report the results soon, i think :)

So for this evening, the server will not be password protected.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Thanks to everyone!

Just wanted to say what a Great show that was and what a blast we had doing it .It was a lot of hard work but we all gave it our best looked great and hope to do it again soon thanks to JaBoG32 group you guys are somthing Else ! A HUGE thanks to the spectators and other teams .And to my fellow Blue Angels its a honor to fly with you.

AliasVBA#1

Boss

P.S. thanks Eagle Dynamics for making dreams come true!

• Like 1

Hi, :D :D

It was really stunning to watch all the aerobatic teams and solo-pilots! I've never seen such precisely flown maneuvers and formations before.

I want to thank all the spectators from all over the world and all the pilots, who have participated! Thanks :D

I also want to thank the VPG White Ravens: Without their idea of putting up a virtual airshow, this event never would have take place. Big THX to you :D

You can download nearly all tracks from the rehearsal, laggy friday and saturday here:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=27&lang=en

At this point I also want to invite all talented video-publishers to create a big VFAT 2005 video out of the tracks in our download section. Would be really cool! :D :D

I will also publish shortly the TS Records Tracker sent me last night.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Hi, :D :D

It was really stunning to watch all the aerobatic teams and solo-pilots! I've never seen such precisely flown maneuvers and formations before.

I want to thank all the spectators from all over the world and all the pilots, who have participated! Thanks :D

I also want to thank the VPG White Ravens: Without their idea of putting up a virtual airshow, this event never would have take place. Big THX to you :D

You can download nearly all tracks from the rehearsal, laggy friday and saturday here:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=27&lang=en

At this point I also want to invite all talented video-publishers to create a big VFAT 2005 video out of the tracks in our download section. Would be really cool! :D :D

I will also publish shortly the TS Records Tracker sent me last night.

Thanks a lot man.

It was a great effort to put something like this together, great job.

sig-YF19a.jpg

WAS A WONDERFUL VIRTUAL-AIR-SHOW

Congrats to JaBoG32

THX to 355th_Paulie (he let me to be his A-10A wingman on friday coz Flip was absent)

• Like 1

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Thanks and thumbs up to all participants and crew members!

Your flexibility and professional attitude made coordinating this event a great pleasure and wonderful experience!

Sorry to those spectators that had to be kicked from the server to open up slots for display pilots. Thanx for your understanding!

I´m looking forward to see some great videos beeing made out of the track and voice material we collected. Hope the community´s video geniuses jump onto this one!

Pity that for technical reasons there were less than 40 people at one time able to share this experience live. We depend upon videos to spread the action and the great atmosphere throughout the community.

S! @ll!

Woody

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"