GoGamer.com Exclusive: TrackIR 4 + FREE Game

Pardon the interruption everyone,

GoGamer.com is excited to announce that we will be taking Pre-Orders on the brand new TrackIR 4 Pro very soon and if you buy a TrackIR 4 Pro you will receive a FREE TrackIR Enhanced title of your choosing. We think simmers deserve a break so we are offering this great package! We hope you will agree.

Please be aware that the list of available Free games is subject to availability and is subject to change.

The MSRP for the TrackIR 4 is currently set at $179.90. It includes a new, smaller and even better performing TrackIR unit and an improved Vector clip. We're excited about this new product for simmers and gamers and we are delighted that the Vector functionality is now included in one single package.

We will be taking Pre-Orders on the TrackIR 4 very soon! Hopefully, by the end of tomorrow we will have it up on our website. Due to some technical issues I was forced to announce this special before I could list it on our website.

Also, this offer is only good in the U.S. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship internationally at this time. Our apologies.

Our website is www.gogamer.com and to learn more about the TrackIR 4 visit www.naturalpoint.com

EDIT: Pre-Order Now Available on our Website.

The ship date is approximate. We don't have a firm ship date yet, but it will be the second half of Novemeber according to NP.

Regards,

Jason "Burnin" Williams

GoGamer.com

trackirspecialA.jpg

Right.

Unfortunately some people don't like commercials and get offended when they see them on forums. Now if it was unrelated commercial I would close the thread, put it into Flame directory and have a chat with the sender. Since this one is related, and is important for some people in the sim community, I will keep the thread open for now. However in future ANY sort of commercials must be posted only after the approval of a moderator, with the clear indication of who was the approving moderator.

I Think this approach will be fair to everyone.

REGARDS

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

• ED Team

I received my TIR4 today and below are the comments I sent to the guys and gals at Natural Point:

I got home work this evening to find a wonderful box from Natural Point that my wife deposited on my desk. After a painless TIR4 install I can honestly say that you guys have really outdone yourselves! It truly is a wonderful feat of engineering, and might I say, art. Okay, some more specific comments:

1- As I was saying, the install went like a breeze. The install guide was clear and to the point.

2- I very much like the new physical design of the TIR4! I'm amazed how small it is compared to TIR3. Very sleek; very nice. I particularly like the flat panel attachment. It took my addled brain a couple minutes to get the legs positioned properly, but once placed successfully I was quite happy with it (with TIR3 I had packing tape holding it in place!).

3- The new hats are a nice improvement over the prior version and quite cool looking. Question: do you think it possible at some point to imbed the reflectors into the hat? I ask because sometimes I will be taking off my headphones and they'll catch on the clip sending it flying.

4- I did a quick calibration test and all looked in order without any adjustments. Try as I might, I would get it to lose tracking! Very nice. In TIR3, I could often lose tracking when moving laterally side to side; not so in TIR4.

5- I fired up a pre-alpha version of Lock On 1.2 and hopped in the Ka-50 with full 6ODOF. As with the calibration, I could never lose tracking as hard as I might. Even with fast and drastic view movement, the tracking held very true without incident. With TIR3, I would often lose tracking and the view would "flip" with large lateral movements; this has been completely fixed in TIR4.

All in all, I am very impressed and I'll be curious how to you intend to top this. TIR4 brings a new level of interactive gaming that immerses the player in the simulation like no other.

Bests,

Matt