Bablefished 1.12 Readme

As follows......http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=132161

Nate

Patch 1.12 will be cumulative, i.e., will completely include 1.11 and placed both above the original version 1.1 and propatchennoy 1.11

Changes a little, in essence this touched revealed bad bagov into 1.11.

Nothing conceptual more add not we will be to 1.2.

Now it will be tested by 6 betas. The list of corrections is below:

Removed errors and added special features of 1.12

̶'; For ZRK is corrected the system of target search depending on range to target.

̶'; In mul'tipleyere is reduced the probability of appearance "chernogoy8"; screen.

̶'; Is corrected the incorrect transfer of the position of the flaps of aircraft A -10 with the game in mul'tipleyere. Is removed the intermediate position of flaps in aircraft Su-33 and F -15.

̶'; Is corrected the incorrect sounding of aircraft in mul'tipleyere. Now the sound of engines will depend on revolutions.

̶'; Is corrected the animation of the louver of the upper air ducts of aircraft MiG-29 at the start.

̶'; In mul'tipleyere is corrected the synchronization of the animation of discovery- closing the cockpit canopies with the observation from the computer of player and other players in the network.

̶'; Antitank mine is introduced. You look in the list of static ground-based objects.

̶'; Is removed the sometimes appearing sealing of target indicator on HUD F -15.

̶'; In regime HOJ on aircraft F -15 not will be more identified the range to target.

̶'; Is corrected the indication of the bearing of target to VSD F -15.

̶'; The installation of the width of the zone of the survey of radar to F -15 more is not discarded after the target lock-on.

̶'; Is corrected range-amplitude display to the purpose to HUD F -15 with the selected rockets Aim-9.

̶'; The purposes assigned in TWS more are not accompanied beyond the limits of the narrow zone of survey on F -15.

̶'; Are corrected the ranges of detection of purposes into the peredneyuyu hemisphere, in the regimes of the average and high repetition frequency of imul'sov.

̶'; Is corrected mapping ping for the observers in the window of net statistics.

̶'; Is corrected the error, as a result of which the warships conducted fire according to the friendly objects.

̶'; Is corrected the error, privodivshayaya k "zavisaniyuy8"; PK with the selection of new object in the editor with the active window "summy8";.

̶'; In mul'tipleyere is removed the vibration on the takeoff of aircraft with the standard of Flight by model.

̶'; Is disposed the noise protection of the rockets of class "air -vozdux».

̶'; The hoverings of campaigns and missions at the end of the month because of the incorrect error of the position of the sun are removed.

̶'; Is introduced the new system of profaylov for the joystick. Now it is possible to use several identical joysticks, unique configurative file will be generated for each of them.

̶'; The algorithm of the smoothing of the axes of joystick is corrected.

̶'; Are reduced drag coefficients for SAP "Omul'y8";, L -081 "Fantasmagoriyay8"; and ODAB-SHCH00.

Siskin

Eagle Dynamics

Edit:- Also in the original Russian Because BuzzU can't understand bablefish. Hope this helps :tongue:

Патч 1.12 будет кумулятивным, т.е. будет полностью включать 1.11 и ставиться как поверх оригинальной версии 1.1, так и пропатченной 1.11

Изменений немного, в основном это коснулось выявленных нехороших багов в 1.11.

Ничего концептуального больше добавлять не будем до 1.2.

Сейчас тестируется 6 бета. Список исправлений ниже:

Устраненные ошибки и добавленные особенности 1.12

• Для ЗРК исправлена система поиска целей в зависимости от дальности до цели.

• В мультиплеере уменьшена вероятность появления «черного» экрана.

• Исправлена некорректная передача положения закрылков самолета А-10 при игре в мультиплеере. Удалено промежуточное положение закрылков у самолетов Су-33 и F-15.

• Исправлено некорректное звучание самолетов в мультиплеере. Теперь звук двигателей будет зависеть от оборотов.

• Исправлена анимация жалюзи верхних воздухозаборников самолета МиГ-29 на старте.

• В мультиплеере откорректирована синхронность анимации открытия-закрытия фонарей кабин самолетов при наблюдении с компьютера игрока и других игроков в сети.

• Введена противотанковая мина. Смотрите в списке статических наземных объектов.

• Устранено иногда возникающее залипание целеуказателя на HUD F-15.

• В режиме HOJ на самолете F-15 не будет больше индицироваться дальность до цели.

• Исправлена индикация пеленга цели на VSD F-15.

• Установка ширины зоны обзора радара на F-15 более не сбрасывается после захвата целей.

• Исправлена индикация дальности до цели на HUD F-15 при выбранных ракетах AIM-9.

• Назначенные в TWS цели более не сопровождаются за пределами узкой зоны обзора на F-15.

• Исправлены дальности обнаружения целей в переднеюю полусферу, в режимах средней и высокой частоты повторения имульсов.

• Исправлено отображение ping для наблюдателей в окне сетевой статистики.

• Исправлена ошибка, в результате которой боевые корабли вели огонь по дружественным объектам.

• Исправлена ошибка, приводившаяя к «зависанию» ПК при выборе нового объекта в редакторе при активном окне «сумм».

• В мультиплеере устранено дрожание на взлете самолетов со стандартной флайт моделью.

• Настроена помехозащищенность ракет класса «воздух-воздух».

• Устранены зависания кампаний и миссий в конце месяца из-за некорректного просчета положения солнца.

• Введена новая система профайлов для джойстика. Теперь можно использовать несколько одинаковых джойстиков, для каждого из них будет генерироваться уникальный конфигурационный файл.

• Исправлен алгоритм сглаживания осей джойстика.

• Уменьшены коэффициенты лобового сопротивления для САП «Омуль», Л-081 «Фантасмагория» и ОДАБ-500.

Чиж

Eagle Dynamics

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

antitank mines, omg, you better believe that i am setting up a airbattle that will see f15s spawn in the air, and when the f15s do go to land, there runway gonna be covered in mines.

least you get them one way or the other :D

The purposes assigned in TWS more are not accompanied beyond the limits of the narrow zone of survey on F -15.

running that through my common sense filter I come up with:

Targets bugged in TWS are not displayed beyond the limits of the radar scan in the F-15.

Good. You can't see where you're not looking. But how is this implemented? Will the TWS lock be lost if the scan moves away or will the radar prevent the pilot from moving the scan away from a locked target?

I still don't understand what "Now it is possible to use several identical joysticks, unique configurative file will be generated for each of them." means... why would you want two identical joysticks?

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

I still don't understand what "Now it is possible to use several identical joysticks, unique configurative file will be generated for each of them." means... why would you want two identical joysticks?

Two or more configs with the same joystick i.e. CH Fighterstick A for Su-25T and CH Fighterstick B for F-15.

I wonder how this patch will affect missile effectiveness.

Here's a post by Chizh, replying to a question from a member (the same you asked)

Originally Posted by Фагот

Об этом можно подробнее? что и как?

Помехоустойчивость современных активных ракет Р-77 и AIM-120 стала выше чем раньше на всех режимах при стрельбе в верхнюю и нижнюю полусферы.

You can babelfish it, but in general terms Chizh says that the jamming resistance of modern AR missiles; R-77 and AIM-120 will be better than before In all modes when firing at theupper and lower hemisphere.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Guest ThomasDWeiss
Here's a post by Chizh, replying to a question from a member (the same you asked)

Помехоустойчивость современных активных ракет Р-77 и AIM-120 стала выше чем раньше на всех режимах при стрельбе в верхнюю и нижнюю полусферы.

You can babelfish it, but in general terms Chizh says that the jamming resistance of modern AR missiles; R-77 and AIM-120 will be better than before In all modes when firing at theupper and lower hemisphere.

it will make them more useful then, thanks.

Do they plan to fix the deal where Tunguskas shoot down Mav's? I got the priveledge to enjoy that lastnight. Flew the dang mission flawlessly to target with label's off, and what a waste of time! Fired off two mav's at a dog ear and a shilka and both of them got shotdown in mid air. WTH is that?

Guest ruggbutt
Do they plan to fix the deal where Tunguskas shoot down Mav's?

Personally, I like it. The Tungs only do that when they're set to expert. I prefer missions that aren't a shoo-in if you lock the target.

Its correct....i posted this on my site a few days ago.

We are on BETA 6 :) fingers crossed.........and toes.

Hope you guys didnt break game perfomance... ;) (or anything else for that matter)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P