Problem with persisting static objects

I'm having a trouble with the static objects. I created the first mission of the campaign then expanded the campaign to include one more mission and when I made it and tested it, the static objects from my first mission were present in the second mission even though they're not visible in editor.

Ths really pisses me off. Is there a way to avoid it somehow? Any help or advices are very appreciated. BTW, is there some mission editor tutorial, but, I don't mean the basics, but some more advanced stuff?

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I just did a little test - even if I remove those objects from the first mission and then rerun the first mission and then the second one, those objects still remain on the map. WTF? Now I can't remove them at all. Is there a way to reset the map or something?

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I just did a little test - even if I remove those objects from the first mission and then rerun the first mission and then the second one, those objects still remain on the map. WTF? Now I can't remove them at all. Is there a way to reset the map or something?

Did you try the campaign "Reset" button? RTFM ;)

sigzk5.jpg

Did you try the campaign "Reset" button? RTFM ;)

While that actually had helped ;), I still find this object persistency as a nasty bug. I cannot fill the airport with one type of planes and then put some other types later on. I'll move this to the Bugs forum and try to mention it. Maybe they put it in 1.12 if it's an easy fix. I could use the actual airgroups, but I cannot choose where will they appear. Unless I put them on airport as a turning point and set speed and altitude to correct values. I wonder if it would work?