A question one dares not to make - but must.

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Search the forums ... Beta Testers can't really tell you much, only what ED has already announced ... I -believe- that MrWolf has a post about this on lockonskins however.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

BETA14 ;)

Thanx for the update :icon_supe

Whats the usual testing-phase-duration from one beta "release" to another? And whats the ususal development/coding between beta "releases"?

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Thanx for the update :icon_supe

Whats the usual testing-phase-duration from one beta "release" to another? And whats the ususal development/coding between beta "releases"?

There is no certain testing duration or usual time for coding and fixing things found in beta. Too many variables that can control that. I have been on teams where a beta build took several months to get out and other teams where we got a new beta build the next day.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Still waiting for that horse sim ED promised, with the R-27 between the horse's legs.

me too , after all my hardwork modeling it :icon_wink

:horseback:horseback:horseback:horseback

horsy1.jpg

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

• 4 weeks later...