What version of the Su-27 is in REAL use??

Stratos

Anyone can tell me what version of the Su-27 is actually using the Russian Air Force?? And what weapons can this version load??

Would be nice to know If they are still isung the first version or a updated one.

Thank's

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

T-10S model (Su-27S).

The basic model of Su-27 family, N-001 radar, no changes from release :), modelled in LockOn.

Also have good A2G capability with unguided weapons (free fall bombs up to 500kg, rockets, bomblet containers).

Also in RusAF is Su-27P with deleted A2G capability, but this version is not present in LockOn.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

Also, now in RusAF is Su-27S modernization programm in progress, these fighters are updaiting to Su-27SM version with improved avionics, guided A2G weapons and R-77 in arnament case, updated engines (more resourse and increased thrust).

But, there are two aspects:

1. Only 24 planes in plan for modernization up to 2008 year (anouncing your plan... ;) )

2. We have no any source material data about this plane, so we can't modeling it on simulator level now.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Ha! appeared while I was typing :-)

So Han,

What derivatives of the Su27 are in actually in service (Like the Su25T is derived from the Su25 & inlimited service even though still somewhat in development) - have any variants/developments been handed to active squadrons ?

Cheers.

Their most advanced designs are used by export countries :p

The Su-34 is "operational" now, in very small quantities (12 or so?), but that thing looks hot!

Hot for a duck :p

IIRC, Sukhoi won the contract to build Russia's next generation fighter, didn't they?

sigzk5.jpg

So the RusAF is still using AA-10 armed Flankers??

Yep. And AA-10 are no longer manufacturing for RusAF becourse the factory is located in Ukraine, in RusAF are only "storaged" AA-10.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Yep. And AA-10 are no longer manufacturing for RusAF becourse the factory is located in Ukraine, in RusAF are only "storaged" AA-10.

OMG, you mean you got 15 year old missiles on your depot's. How long can they last under validity?

I knew missiles could be kept for several years but to have a stock based on a factory that has stop producing missiles 15 years ago is very bad...It also means they were never updated since?

What about other types? Is russia airforce mothballed alltogether?

24 updated aircraft to a standard that is over a decade old must be insufficient for an airforce that has thousands... O_o wow talk about "mad max airforce", dont take it personaly of course. Just surprised.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Ha! appeared while I was typing :-)

So Han,

What derivatives of the Su27 are in actually in service (Like the Su25T is derived from the Su25 & inlimited service even though still somewhat in development) - have any variants/developments been handed to active squadrons ?

RusAF have in service only following modifications:

Su-27S (standart, see above)

Su-27P (with cutted A2GG ability, see above)

Su-27UB (standart, trainer double-seater with full avionics complex)

Su-30 (group leader command plane, have same radar but improved datalink and wide tactical situation display, very small number of such planes in RusAF)

Su-33 (same weapon control system with Su-27S, improved navigation system)

Su-27SM (improved weapon control system, avionics, weapons and engines, see above)

Su-34 is on final to be get in service, but it is not fact

Others - not in service, only flight demonstrators and prototypes.

About Su-35:

There is no two same planes, all have different avionics.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

OMG, you mean you got 15 year old missiles on your depot's. How long can they last under validity?

I knew missiles could be kept for several years but to have a stock based on a factory that has stop producing missiles 15 years ago is very bad...It also means they were never updated since?

What about other types? Is russia airforce mothballed alltogether?

24 updated aircraft to a standard that is over a decade old must be insufficient for an airforce that has thousands... O_o wow talk about "mad max airforce", dont take it personaly of course. Just surprised.

I've no idea how these missiles from starage can fly :(

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Hot for a duck :p

IIRC, Sukhoi won the contract to build Russia's next generation fighter, didn't they?

Sukhoi and Mikoyan still have not even start to build the prototype...

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Their most advanced designs are used by export countries :p

The Su-34 is "operational" now, in very small quantities (12 or so?), but that thing looks hot!

What about the MFI and PAK-FA programs? Any news?

All is WORSE with these programs, see above.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Never passed the prototype phase. The concept is there, but the money is not.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

what about Su-37?

i read somewhere it"s a one of the next-gen aircrafts.is there any of these ones in service?

It was scrapped, in favour of the su-35, as it was cheaper, the two prototypes of the su-37 (one of which crashed in 2001-2 near Moscow, pilot ejected safely) were converted back to the su-35.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

what about Su-37?

i read somewhere it"s a one of the next-gen aircrafts.is there any of these ones in service?

It's not a next-gen aircraft. It's a supermaneuvrable 4th generation fighter.

5th gen requires low observable technology, supercruise, seriously high-tech integrated avionics . . . . and only then do you get to the supermaneuvrability.

The ability to out-turn anything you meet is nice, but the idea of a 5th gen aircraft is that it's nigh-on impossible for anything to get that close. The Su37 can't manage that.

The Su-27SMK is export only version. Like the Su-27SK is the export version of the Su-27S. No one IIRC has ordered a Su-27SMK yet.

So the SK is the operational one i saw?

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G