HOTAS Cougar throttle sliders??

RuskyV

Hey all, i have a problem with my Cougar i can from the option menu select the Antena elevation on the throttle as the pitch trim wheel for LockOn and it detects it in the game options but once in the cockpit the trim wheel dose not function and apears to have no affect on the planes attitude, Dose anyone elase suffer from this if so did you manage to fix it?

:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Yea, i checked to see if this was the case but it works in the config panel and it also works with FS2004 and also Allide Forces, but it just dose not seem to work once in game in LockOn, the rudder / Radar Range works with no problem

"Prophet" it Looks like i will have to do the same then on that one mate, I wonder how many others have this problem, it just seems a bit strange that it is actualy detected by the game but not in the cockpit, i wonder if it has somthing to do with direct X as im not running a profile i configure the joystick buttons from within the options menu, as far as i know its not a new bug to me its always been there, i just got everything installed again and patched to the latest update so i thought i would try my luck at it again,seem to me it still exists if there is anyone ealse that is experiancing this i would realy apreciate some help on this one.

Thanks to all those with the quick response:cool:

Hey all, i have a problem with my Cougar i can from the option menu select the Antena elevation on the throttle as the pitch trim wheel for LockOn and it detects it in the game options but once in the cockpit the trim wheel dose not function and apears to have no affect on the planes attitude, Dose anyone elase suffer from this if so did you manage to fix it?

:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Set the trim funktions to Hat 1, then its realy in the realistic airplane such as MiG-29/Su-25/27/33

Rem Hat 1 is head and camera mvt and Trim settings

BTN H1U /I /H trim_down

/O /H Cam_up

BTN H1D /I /H trim_up

/O /H Cam_down

BTN H1L /I /H trim_left

/O /H Cam_left

BTN H1R /I /H trim_right

/O /H Cam_right

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

How about this:

Make sure there is no line refering to either ANT or RNG if you want to use them as axis (in your .tmj file)

BTW, put the trim where it`s supposed to be - on the stick ;)

I use antena elev. for... antena elev. and the ranging knob for radar

scan volume horizontal slew (oops - no realism there ;)

ANT as axis (nothing in .tmj)

RNG as characters (programmed in tmj and tmm)

Not that this helps you with your current problem but I agree with crusty, you would be better off mapping your pitch trim to H1 on the joy. You will have much better control.

On the other hand, just to see I mapped pitch to my ant knob just fine as rotator0. So you must have some conflict. In game using the ant knob as pitch trim it was very sensitive, if your trying A2G gunnery it is hard to get a quick trim. To correct this you would have to adjust the sensitivity in the menu or use a digital type statement.

Good Luck