Check out Lock On Launcher!

Jetfire

hi all,

I made this small program for those who wanted to host in both HL and Ubi.com. I think it would also help those who have two installations of Lock On, etc. so I'll put the link up in this MODS section. Also, this is a beta so if you find any errors plz post here or email me. Hope this helps...

-Jet

Thanks to Lockonfiles.com for hosting!

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=83&lid=446&title=Lock%20On%20Launcher%20Ver.%200.92#dldetails

lol40jl.jpg

lol36qs.jpg

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=83&lid=446&title=Lock%20On%20Launcher%20Ver.%200.92#dldetails

Author: Jetfire

Version: 0.9 Beta

Description:

-allows players to host in both Hyperlobby and UBI Lobby

-allows a player who has two separate copies of Lock On to join Hyperlobby or UBI and, by 1 press of the mouse, choose which installation (1.02, 1.1, 1.12, beta) they want to run

-save command lines used to join servers, which also means being able to join a server without going into a lobby

• Like 1
sig36aa.jpg

Hey Jet,

I finally got a chance to try it. LockOn Launcher works fantastic!! I had people join from Ubi and Hyper lobbies, while I hosted.

I did find a typo in the readme...

"Description: This program will work with Hyperlobby and UBI Lobby so you can host in post Lobbies. "

Should read:

"Description: This program will work with Hyperlobby and UBI Lobby so you can host in BOTH Lobbies. "

You could stress that the user will only have to accomplish the steps once for:

Hyperlobby Fix: and UBI Fix:

=========== ````======

The only other item which was a bit confusing is step 4 of hosting:

"4) Host a mission in UBI. Another LockOn Launcher window will come up but say "LockOn Launcher is already running". Leave both LockOn Launcher Windows open, then click LAUNCH."

The second window does not give you an option to press launch. The user has to re-open the first pop-up window to see the launch button. It is very minor, but may confuse someone...

Other than that, it's all good!!! Great job!

• Like 1

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

Duh just noticed the posts, sorry I missed these! Thanks CJ and Hawg! Thanks Hawg for finding these.

Hawg, I think you might not have the latest version, because I fixed that typo...and added many new ones ;) Really I would like to find a good installer program, and maybe something to make help files.

Also, when that second LoLauncher window comes up, it says "Use the other LOLauncher window to start Lock On. Leave this window open to host in UBI.com or Hyperlobby and close this window when you finish hosting." It's still a bit confusing, but hopefully it will do for now.

sig36aa.jpg

Duh just noticed the posts, sorry I missed these! Thanks CJ and Hawg! Thanks Hawg for finding these.

Hawg, I think you might not have the latest version, because I fixed that typo...and added many new ones ;) Really I would like to find a good installer program, and maybe something to make help files.

Also, when that second LoLauncher window comes up, it says "Use the other LOLauncher window to start Lock On. Leave this window open to host in UBI.com or Hyperlobby and close this window when you finish hosting." It's still a bit confusing, but hopefully it will do for now.

Cool Jet! Great job as always.

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

hi all,

I made this small program for those who wanted to host in both HL and Ubi.com. I think it would also help those who have two installations of Lock On, etc. so I'll put the link up in this MODS section. Also, this is a beta so if you find any errors plz post here or email me. Hope this helps...

-Jet

Thanks to Lockonfiles.com for hosting!

lol40jl.jpg

lol36qs.jpg

Author: Jetfire

Version: 0.9 Beta

Description:

-allows players to host in both Hyperlobby and UBI Lobby

-allows a player who has two separate copies of Lock On to join Hyperlobby or UBI and, by 1 press of the mouse, choose which installation (1.02, 1.1, 1.12, beta) they want to run

-save command lines used to join servers, which also means being able to join a server without going into a lobby

jetfire can you make a latest light mod

again with 1.12a ....

Diveplane the 1.1 version strobe lights should work with 1.12a. The thing is, I'm not sure what scripts are available to a client if you join a server, so I'm not sure whether they work online or not.

Also (a big also), I found software to make keymacros that has incredible power. So, it would no longer be Lockon dependant, it would just be: you press a key, and the software presses another key at the interval to make the lights go off/on. It would work in Lockon regardless of whether you're offline or online.

sig36aa.jpg