MiG-21Bis Poll

MiG-21Bis Poll  

76 members have voted

1. 1. MiG-21Bis Poll

• 20$
    • 35$
    • 50$
    • 100$

Because I've been raised around MiG-21s in Poznan-Krzesiny airbase its my duty to vote for this classic plane. 35$ maximum in my case.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I'd love one, thanks.

I'm a big fan of ED's implementation of Russian 'iron' instrumentation (clear, accurate, smooth) and an early version of the 21 wouldn't require too much electronics/radar modelling, I guess.

Nice to dream though...

My old man flew 6 versions of the 21, BIS included. That's my favorite plane ever. I would pay any amount of money to have that plane as detailed as the SU-25T. The UM version was available for FS2002 three or four years ago for 25 bucks, if I remember correctly. Of course, I bought it. Even though, the indian Mig-21-98 or the romanian Lancer would be more reasonable in this game, I'd prefer the BIS version. I've been dreaming about it for years now. Oh, man, why do you torture us with a queston like this? I don't think we're ever going to see this to happen.:(

Ok, here it goes, $100 !!! How about that?

Even though, the indian Mig-21-98 or the romanian Lancer would be more reasonable in this game, I'd prefer the BIS version.

I think you meant MiG-21-93. I'd prefer that version since it could hold its own against newer fighters if its the best upgrade package which supports R-77 missiles.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

MiG-21 was the best fighter aircraft of the third generation. Although it was the best at the time, we at this point don't need it in lock On game. that is the reason I did not vote.

One of the strongest points of Lock On is diferent countries technologies. In my view, the next Eagle Dynamics project should include Mirage or Tornado. That would really be something.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

MiG-21 was the best fighter aircraft of the third generation. Although it was the best at the time, we at this point don't need it in lock On game. that is the reason I did not vote.

One of the strongest points of Lock On is diferent countries technologies. In my view, the next Eagle Dynamics project should include Mirage or Tornado. That would really be something.

Actualy it was the F-4 Phantom. However being the most technologicaly advanced fighter of the time, meant litle for its capability as a close combat plane. True BVR was only a mirage of the time due to Weapons reliability, with missiles hitting nothing but thin air, preventing tech in being translated to kill ratio. The Mig-21 was less advanced but more sucessfull in its concept because it could tunr well in close combat. The F-4 behaved well as a bomb truck and the fact it could be converted from an intercepor to a ground pounder was what scored the most points for it.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P