Release date BLACK SHARK???

Hehe. Great one, shamandgg :)

These people are not trying to be unpolite, krel01, but flightsimulators are very complex programs and tend to be delayed. That's why ED is giving us a little video here and some cool screens there to show progress, but never commit themselves to a date before they're abso-fecking-lutely sure, they can keep their end of the deal.

On the UBI-forums there was "The Patch-Song" before 1.01 and 1.02 where some time frames were made public (as far as I recall), and when these dates weren't met - many in the community got angry/dissapointed. That's why you get the "WhenItsDone "-bit.

Facts: ED is working on Black Shark. We don't know when it's here. Enjoy 1.12a untill it's here. Enjoy Black Shark WHEN it's here.

Historical release for any ED project will be 6 months after originally stated release--in this case I think BS was originally planned for November. Add 6 months to that and you get May. That's my guess and I'm stickin to it!! :D

lol! true true.... :D

I guess its worth it considering that we may get a new model with 3d trees . ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Guess the correct Black Shark release date and win a prize. First place winner receives a turtleneck sweater made from genuine belly button lint.

Rules: Be the closest without going over. My guess is 18 Aug 06 at 23:03 Zulu time.

1. Entering Contests and Choosing and Contacting Winners

Winners of random email contests will be chosen at random from emails received.

Entrants must send entries using the correct contest entry email address, subject line, and any other specific entry information requested in the contest announcement. Gawker Media is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent but not received by Gawker Media for any reason, as potential contest winners.

Winners of all contests will be contacted at the “sender” email address used to enter the contest, and the person receiving and replying to the winner announcement email will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply email as the winner. Gawker Media will mail the contest prize to the address supplied by the recipient of the winner announcement email.

Only one entry per email address used to send the email will be considered for contest entry, unless multiple entries are specifically allowed in the contest posting. Unless otherwise specified in an individual contest post, no person may enter any contest more than once using multiple email addresses.

Claiming of prizes requires an email response to Gawker Media from the winning sender email address within 30 days of being notified of winning at the email address used to enter. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Gawker Media is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).

2. Submission of photo, text or other content for Contests

Entries selected for display and to win “best of” contests and any other contests requiring photo, text or other content from the entrants will be judged entirely at the discretion of Gawker Media.

By submitting any photo or information to Gawker Media, you hereby grant to Gawker Media and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to Gawker Media includes but is not limited to the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted photo;

By submitting any photo or information to Gawker Media, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Gawker Media herein, including but not limited to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances;

You acknowledge and agree that Gawker Media shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo or information submitted by you, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo or information that you submit to Gawker Media;

You understand and intend that any photo or information submitted by you to Gawker Media may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo or information you submit to Gawker Media. By submitting any photo or information to Gawker Media, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photo or information submitted by you to Gawker Media.

You hereby agree to hold Gawker Media and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Gawker Media site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to Gawker Media by you;

Photos or information submitted by you to the Site shall be the property of Gawker Media, and Gawker Media shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.

3. Awarding Prizes

Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred. All cash winners are required to verify proper and legal picture identification and Social Security number within 30 days of notification of winning the cash prize. Winner may forfeit any and all cash winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days. Upon proper verification, cash winnings will be awarded by check, and mailed to winner's mailing address within seven (7) business days.

Each prizewinner must supply Gawker Media with his/her legal name, mailing address, birth date, daytime and nighttime telephone numbers. In the case of a cash winner, winner must also supply social security number.

Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred.

Neither Gawker Media, Gawker Media sponsors, nor employees of Gawker Media or sponsors may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of any winners of a prize once possession has been taken of the product by winner. Gawker Media is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by Gawker Media.

If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Gawker Media may substitute a prize of like or equal value.

Management, employees and families of Gawker Media are prohibited from winning any prizes awarded by Gawker Media

Gawker Media reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at anytime. If you have any questions or complaints about a Gawker Media contest, please contact questions AT gawker.com.

These are not real contest rules. In fact, there is no contest. I cut and pasted the rules from another site because I thought it would be funny. Very, Very funny.

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

• 2 weeks later...

Simware is quoteing a release date of May 15....

Wasn't F/C released just about this date last year, But this is really just a coincidence, for all we know it could even happen before the above date...

I'm sure that Simware isn't really sure of the date either and this is just an estimate....

It really has to do with the BETA testing and when all of the Show Stopper bugs are fixed, and at that time we'll get a release candidate...

All thing considered I'm sure that were really close to seeing this add on on our PC's....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR