NO VIDEO, NO EVEN PICS?!?!???

You want pics?? visit Hitman's, or the 355th site, you will find all you need.

It is sad, realy sad to see threads, like this one, appear every other day on these forums, go pester someone else.

you probably think that im 19....?

You know, I dont visit "these forums", i visit only this forum, and i dont see "threads, like this one, appear every other day".....

• ED Team

Sorry guys.

At this week we haven't any pictures.

All week we hard working around AI and gun physics, adjust avionics for chopper and solve system issues. Today we have provided first experiments with gun ricochet at armor vehicles and make some steps with ground texture improvements.

I think, next week we shall be able to show anything new.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

ricochets? You mean theres a chance that my rounds will come bouncing back at me???

I think that's a very negligible chance ... 'bouncing off' is a better description. We'll see if it all works out in the end ... hopefully the ricochets will cause some interesting things to happen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Sorry guys.

At this week we haven't any pictures.

All week we hard working around AI and gun physics, adjust avionics for chopper and solve system issues. Today we have provided first experiments with gun ricochet at armor vehicles and make some steps with ground texture improvements.

I think, next week we shall be able to show anything new.

Once again, this was already better than a bunch of images or video. If you have anything alse to share please let us know.

Lock on MUST have a dynamic campaign system with multiplayer capability!

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/

• ED Team
Once again, this was already better than a bunch of images or video. If you have anything alse to share please let us know.

Well

I want to notice some other points on which we worked in this week.

- Hydraulics system of chopper. The full design of that system is not easy deal. We calculated fluid consumption, pressures and forces in various elements of the complicated hydraulic system of Ka-50. All hydraulic actuators and other consumers will be accounting fluid flow and pressure. In the event of combat damages and loss of fluids will immediately affect on helicopter controls.

- Lag hinge of rotor blades. With the feathering hinge and flapping hinge it will be able the rotor blades to make very complex movement as in the real rotors.

- Implemented onboard lights. The chopper has a two moving search-landing lights (main and reserved), standard navigation lights (10%-30%-100%-code), one anti-collision light and four formation light (not implemented yet). Also in cockpit we implemented three type of illumination – for instruments, panels and NVG compatible. I hitherto can not remember all switches for all these lights. :)

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Well

- Hydraulics system of chopper. The full design of that system is not easy deal. We calculated fluid consumption, pressures and forces in various elements of the complicated hydraulic system of Ka-50. All hydraulic actuators and other consumers will be accounting fluid flow and pressure. In the event of combat damages and loss of fluids will immediately affect on helicopter controls.

- Lag hinge of rotor blades. With the feathering hinge and flapping hinge it will be able the rotor blades to make very complex movement as in the real rotors.

- Implemented onboard lights. The chopper has a two moving search-landing lights (main and reserved), standard navigation lights (10%-30%-100%-code), one anti-collision light and four formation light (not implemented yet). Also in cockpit we implemented three type of illumination – for instruments, panels and NVG compatible. I hitherto can not remember all switches for all these lights.

Чиж

Eagle Dynamics

Chizh,

Great info- ED's attention to detail never ceases to amaze me.

9sqcrest.jpg

90 years of Excellence

Andrey, you forgot one more light... especially good for keeping people's heads on their shoulders...

;)

Ahh yes ... a very important reminder to not jump while under the rotor at night ... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

- Implemented onboard lights. The chopper has a two moving search-landing lights (main and reserved), standard navigation lights (10%-30%-100%-code), one anti-collision light and four formation light (not implemented yet). Also in cockpit we implemented three type of illumination – for instruments, panels and NVG compatible. I hitherto can not remember all switches for all these lights. :)

Nav light modes being introduced on the Black Shark such as steady and strobe? And if so is it possible to implement these in the other aircraft?

Well

I agree that such updates are much more interesting and informing than a couple of screenshots or videos.

I'm not so familiar with the Ka-50's hydraulic system but I suppose it shouldn't differ too much from that of the Ka-32 which I know by heart: 3 indipendant subsystems- main, stand-by and auxiliary. The main and the stand-by systems have multipiston various displacement gearbox driven NP92A-5 pumps, while the auxiliary system is powered by elecricaly driven pump station NS46-6(I suppose that the Aux system of Ka-50 also has NP92A-5 pump).

Does the Ka-50 has a signle servo actuator, combining all the 4 boosters like the RS-60(M/F) of Ka-32? If so, I can imagine what you mean by having these dificulties. The switching process of the hydraulic power supply from the main to the stand-by system is quiet complicated, a lot of dynamic charecteristics should be considered. Congratulations for going so deep in the a/c systems. This is what I always wanted to see in a flight sim. Same goes for the lights, the Ka-32 has the same lights equipement and it's controled in the same way. For the 3D motion of the rotor blades I think they should be adressed by default because of the AFM- I mean how could the FM be advanced without considering the blades loads and azimuthal motion?

Great news Andrey, thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work, you are not alone.

• Like 1

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I agree that such updates are much more interesting and informing than a couple of screenshots or videos.

I'm not so familiar with the Ka-50's hydraulic system but I suppose it shouldn't differ too much from that of the Ka-32 which I know by heart: 3 indipendant subsystems- main, stand-by and auxiliary. The main and the stand-by systems have multipiston various displacement gearbox driven NP92A-5 pumps, while the auxiliary system is powered by elecricaly driven pump station NS46-6(I suppose that the Aux system of Ka-50 also has NP92A-5 pump).

Does the Ka-50 has a signle servo actuator, combining all the 4 boosters like the RS-60(M/F) of Ka-32? If so, I can imagine what you mean by having these dificulties. The switching process of the hydraulic power supply from the main to the stand-by system is quiet complicated, a lot of dynamic charecteristics should be considered. Congratulations for going so deep in the a/c systems. This is what I always wanted to see in a flight sim. Same goes for the lights, the Ka-32 has the same lights equipement and it's controled in the same way. For the 3D motion of the rotor blades I think they should be adressed by default because of the AFM- I mean how could the FM be advanced without considering the blades loads and azimuthal motion?

Great news Andrey, thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work, you are not alone.

Ka-50 hydraulics is unlike EXPORT Ka-32 hydraulics.

RS-80 actuator complex have one-channel boosters with ability for switching between two hydraulic lines: main and common. This happens automatically when main line pressure is falling less than swicther limit.

Existing Ka-27 RS-60 was same, but it was replased by two-channel boosters when Ka-32 was re-designed for export and in Canada licensing.

Both lines have pumps which are actuated from main gearbox, so in the autorotation mode the pumps are actuated.

Also, common subsystem may be actuated from turbine unit, which can be actuated from APU.

We have in plan to model this logic.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager