Eagle Developed A-10C Simulator for ANG

• ED Team

Eagle Dynamics is now developing an A-10C desk top training for the Air National Guard. While not a retail product, I thought the implications would be of interest to readers here. Details:

http://www.thebattlesim.com/

-Matt

That is awesome!!! I notcied the improved a-10c cockpit screen on the website... only wishing I could see it in full resoultion/ full screen!

I have to ask the question however, is this our B.S. update for the week??

I'm not whinning... just asking!

I know Swingkid is gonna come around with a hyperlink to the thread he posted a couple of weeks ago! :D

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Excellent! So there are, ah... um... *implications*?

Wild, completely uneducated, not taking into consideration any of the information presented in this forum (and others) so far ...

Tank Killers? ... :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

bscap0670oy.jpg

bscap0691uv.jpg

bscap0641au.jpg

See my drift?

C'mon, they would do a nice pair :pilotfly:

Or we don't know something? :d

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I'm getting kinda confused

is thebattlesim site part of ED or simply branching off to make their own progress, if so, i think that would be great that 2 teams are developing, one for western flavor or one for eastern.

On the side note, its great we get a harrier AI but damn they should fix the old flyable models first.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...its great we get a harrier AI...

Says who?

...is thebattlesim site part of ED or simply branching off to make their own progress...

Speculating here, but ED owns the simulation engine (code), which can be used in various ways by various companies through various contractual agreements.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Yeah, I found out.

I actually tried downloading those videos before (they've been there for quite a while) but the videos were corrupted (problem with my network driver).

The reflections in the Ka-50 cockpit are a nice detail.

I might get a 6DOF TIR just for LOBS.

It also shows something that looks like a sun-visor for the HUD, which can be enabled/disabled.