Teaser Trailer for something - kinda OT

Hi all,

Some of you may remeber me from the UBI boards or from screenshotart, I did some edited LOMAC screens a long time ago. Im trying my hand at flightsim movie making, and Ive got kindof a teaser that I put together for a larger project that Im working on.

Its about the f-22 program/hypothetical conflict w/iran, and it includes footage from lockon, fs9, and hand made animations and composite shots. Here are a few screenies from the trailer, as I havent gotten it hosted yet:

54646851yz.th.png

guns1rf.th.png

lau2fr.th.png

hit2xi.th.png

Im having some trouble finding a place to host it besides patricksavaition, since it doesnt really fit into either flight-sim video, or aviation video categories. Im kindof leery about posting it on some 'free' hosting site.

thanks

Len

go to patrick's aviation site or lockonfiles.com. As long as it is flight related you can get some space.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Thats one of the composite animations that I made:D same with the MFD/HSD shot. Both missile shots were also composite animations.

Amazing job with that HUD graphics of yours :shocking:

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer