Cool Screenshots

Xealot

Hello all of you,

I always enjoy watching others screenshots, therefore, I am making this screenshot thread where i ask you all to post any cool screenshot(s) you may have and want to share with us all :)

I guess i could start this off with this, which i took only moments ago:

ScreenShot_135.jpg

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

Ejectionsmall.jpg

this one some of you may know it :)

Iglasux_small.jpg

An_eye_for_an_eye_small.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

:) I've made this one today and called it "Violet":

shamandgg_000.jpg

and this one

check out the "Perfect Storm"

shamandgg_001.jpg

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Very nice :)

I often find myself just taking random photos of nothing really impressive at all, i have tons of pictures taken from the side of my flanker when im flying low over a city.. Its just too beutiful :)

The community newbie

"Airborne!"

Su-33 takes off from carrier in very bad weather and catches last glimpse of daylight. Notice the aircraft is loaded with Kh-41 (SS-N-22 Sunburn) anti-ship missile and is also fully prepared for BVR air-to-air combat. Because of heavy weapons loadout it has just enough fuel to meet with aerial tanker or to abort its mission in case of sudden emergency or technical failure.

shamandgg_002.jpg

tail# 44 or 444

Dont you think that afterburner texture needs a bit of fixing though?

Negative. I like the way it is - that it is long.

That's how it is. That's how I've seen it with my own eyes, and that's how you see on many photographs: http://www.voodoo.cz/tomcat/new/f14471.jpg

I know there is Oxyd's mod for afterburner that shortens by half and adds some hollywood colours to it. But I actually got rid of it.

I think AB could actually be done with effects that is used on missiles. It would look more powerfull.

tail# 44 or 444

Last preparations

Last preparations

When 504th KIAP online naval squadron was preparing for takeoff from Kuznetsov class carrier, distant flash of lightning lit up the deck. From top to bottom: Breadfan, Breakshot, Sydy and me Shaman.

Note: More screenshots to come, as I just find proper descriptions for them.

All screenshots (the ones above too) are taken from one Su-33 COOP mission I've designed. I took a lot of screenies. 504th folks have done decent job testing this mission - so it's fun, professional and possible to complete. I'll just do few more changes and make it available.

shamandgg_003.jpg

tail# 44 or 444

Im looking forward to play with you online :smilewink:

I'm using 1.02 at the moment, still waiting for my friend/s to get some cash so we can order FC.. so for now, im only playing 1.02 online with a small circle of friends. I have some shots of it though, but the graphics is horrible so they arent so pretty (i have a crappy pc)

btw, to the afterburner, have you really seen it in real life? or are you only referring to that picture? The one you used as a example seems to be at some altitude generated alot of smoke, i did a quick google and found this:

mardep04.jpg

looks more smooth around the corners, unlike the default skin

The community newbie

Last preparations

When 504th KIAP online naval squadron was preparing for takeoff from Kuznetsov class carrier, distant flash of lightning lit up the deck. From top to bottom: Breadfan, Breakshot, Sydy and me Shaman.

Very nice! I really enjoy such a dramatic moment - storm on sea gives more dynamic to the image. Only last thing is to put this into Photoshop and you'll get a cover bg.

Im looking forward to play with you online :smilewink:

I'm using 1.02 at the moment, still waiting for my friend/s to get some cash so we can order FC..

Don't know what's your situation man, but Flaming Cliffs webdownload costs just ~15$. I don't think that's a lot.

Looking forward to fly with you too :thumbup:

btw, to the afterburner, have you really seen it in real life? or are you only referring to that picture? The one you used as a example seems to be at some altitude generated alot of smoke

Countless of times actually, in daylight and nighttime, from very very close to the runway :pilotfly:

Spent my entire childhood, youth days (observing flights from up close thanks to dad and his collegues by gettin me those passes all the time) and then when I grew up service days in the Poznan-Krzesiny airbase. But of course AB effect can differ between planes, and conditions (light, weather, alt etc.)

Btw. Tornados really stimulate imagination, don't they? German tornados visit P-K from time to time. I had a chance to examine these up close then. Fantastic machines. I'd love to have one at home :D

tail# 44 or 444

I'm not going to spam your thread Xealot with tens of images.

If you guys would like to see screenies from that flight I've made a simple webpage:

just click this link

There you have also screenies of 504th KIAP online squadron forming up to meet the tanker, and then mid-air refueling screenshots.

It will take a little to load all the images though. So be patient.

Some menu/ad might pop-up. You can hide it by clicking some sort of button there.

If you liked the Airborne! screenshot, and you liked the lightning drama...

Here's "Airborne! Thunderbolt Edition" :D You can still see other planes on the deck. Check the link above for more captured moments of these takeoffs.

shamandgg_004.jpg

tail# 44 or 444

Just a quick question, is multiplayer tanker refueling fixed in FC?

It works. But still has bugs. Tanker pilot sometimes goes crazy and starts to slow down while you refuel, or sometimes accelerates and sometimes even climbs! lol. I've been once refueling with 504th folks at almost +15 degree climb.

Refueling booms are not visible for other clients.

So it has its flaws but is crucial for realistic naval missions and is great element of gameplay and immersion.

Suck her dry!

504th KIAP online naval squadron refuels shortly after takeoff before proceding with their mission.

shamandgg_005.jpg

tail# 44 or 444

Realy nice pictures Shaman!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

flying through the clouds you get very low frame rates....

i have noticed....,must ave been a slide show ....

You have a much better system than me and I get great frame rates in the clouds with medium details. As in 30+. You must have AA and AF cranked up.

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

flying through the clouds you get very low frame rates....

i have noticed....,must ave been a slide show ....

I'm sorry, but no :) Fluent gameplay from takeoff to landing. And by looking at your specs and complaining that you have slideshow in overcast its kinda funny :D

tail# 44 or 444

big fps killers in this sim are high water, flares

and from my tests advanced haze eats up a lot of frames

also fog and flying through the soup .....frames dip away down

.....just my findings from testing...

ps am not complaining ....,......i rekon... will be another 2 to 3 years before we can all play this on maxed out settings......with solid frame rates......