F-4

:pilotfly:I heartd some people is working on the Mig-21, the second generation fighter on red side. I got one on blue side. I have got every information about F-4.

3D cockpit, headup display, headdown display and so on.

Can any one tell me how can I put it on the Lock on.

I also have information about F-100, A-4.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:pilotfly:I heartd some people is working on the Mig-21, the second generation fighter on red side. I got one on blue side. I have got every information about F-4.

3D cockpit, headup display, headdown display and so on.

Can any one tell me how can I put it on the Lock on.

I also have information about F-100, A-4.

You've probably misunderstood something. One guy is working on AI MiG-21, which won't be flyable. But the situation there is unclear. If he meets the ED requirements, MiG-21 would be included into LO, but only for the countries, which really operate them now, e.g. Georgia.

But AI F-4 Phantom already exists in LO, if you can make some improvements, or make RF-4 - you're welcome!!! ED will welcome this too, IMHO!

Information for F-4 is nothing new, there are tonns of it, as far as for F-100 and A-4. But the latter two are out of service quite for a long time, so they have no chance in LO, unfortunately.

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

i think a good F-4E model would be welcome, too ;)

If someone makes U-2S/ TR-1, a lot of people would be happy!! I heard, U-2s are undergoing a Reconnaissance Avionics Modernization Program, so they will be in service for a long time.

С уважением,

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

If someone makes U-2S/ TR-1, a lot of people would be happy!! I heard, U-2s are undergoing a Reconnaissance Avionics Modernization Program, so they will be in service for a long time.

yes but it would require additional Work by ED...for a new F-4E Model ED would just have to convert it and apply the existing code to it..

btw: with U-2 ingame, my -Tango would become an Interceptor!

• 3 weeks later...

Information for F-4 is nothing new, there are tonns of it, as far as for F-100 and A-4. But the latter two are out of service quite for a long time, so they have no chance in LO, unfortunately.

Might we have NZ added so we can use the A-4?

Like this, I hope :smilewink:

Bye

Phant

Sweet being a Phantom Phan myself I would defintly buy a F-4 Addon for LOMAc or it's sequel what ever they call it i know ya'll will start going on about the issues of 2 seats but frankly I don't care I just said I would get it....IF they did it.

Might we have NZ added so we can use the A-4?

I spoke to ED concerning adding new countries to LO, but they answered, they for this one should make new skins for existing aircraft, find the uniform, medals, music etc, but in any case they wouldn't do this because of the lack of time.:(

С уважением,

Like this, I hope :smilewink:

Bye

Phant

Incredible! I'd love to fly such a Phantom.:pilotfly: :pilotfly: :pilotfly:

С уважением,