Ka-50 technology videos, 29 June 2006

• ED Team

Although in reference to "The Battle Simulator" line of professional product ( http://www.thebattlesim.com/ ) , two movies have been released that show an early look at the Ka-50 technology that will also be used in Black Shark. Note that the videos are from earlier alpha software and several areas, including terrain, are very much a work in progress.

http://www.thebattlesim.com/index.php?end_pos=133&scr=products&lang=en

Anyhow, for those wishing to learn about what is in store for Black Shark, this should wet your appetite.

-Matt

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS that Harrier there just to provoke us? :D

I assume it will have standard flight model with VTOL capability? (It could be MOD'ed with the A-10's pit)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

New trees? Wink wink...

"arming the ejection system" (the dude forgot to safe the controls), my favorite part.

Soo great these vids, better than all the vids that came before them all together.

Shval system and HUD (abris too) look superb, that jittery target box is soo sweet.

Those gun recochets drool.gif

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

OMG the startup proceger will take me years to master lol.

Lol! yea ,i think im gonna have to buy another pc just so i can have it running the start up video next to me!..never gonna remember all that! :D

I hope a modder will make English labels for the cockpit :joystick:

Great vid's thx!!

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

I'm at a loss for words! I can't even begin to count how often I just giggled with delight while watching those videos :D :D

Electrical systems, fuel system, system checks, fire extinguishers, programmable dispensers, OH MY!! I sure hope the manual comes with precise checklists.

I suppose my only gripe would be that it isn't the Su-27 ;)

Thank for info Wags! At last, something to keep me droolin'

Setting entire catalogue for download now...

• Like 1

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Think I need to set aside a few months to learn the Ka-50 after watching that start-up video. :thumbup:

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

This has to be the most advanced i have ever seen. Did anyone notice that the sound was about 12-15 seconds ahead of what the person was saying?

I sure hope they make an english pit, and besides that mod, no one else will mod it for any reason, because it is that perfect. Great work i must say.

Good god!! That is very impressive!! I actually can't wait to give the Ka-50 a try after seeing this!

Wanna point out to the guy doing the tutorial though: if you have an ATI card you won't get the flashing vertical lines in the mountains if you disable advanced haze . . . (you'll pick up a couple bonus FPS too!) :megalol:

AMAZING! Can't wait top put my hands on it! Give us the manual as soon as possible!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit