smeel something burning ?

A God? No, just a Birdy flying the skies practicing 'free fall' bombing on those poor sad bastards down there:D

To help me modding, I added forest and trees objects to the meinit file so they are useable in the mission editor. I also had to put them into the structtable.sht file for them to show up in game.

Now these big tree-clusters are acting like normal objects and have a fire-parameter matching their size LOL

Pretty cool no?

• Like 1

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

Okay, this HAS to be one of the cooler things I've seen :D

Want to do this at home, load up on napalm/fuel-air explosives, then have a little barbeque in the woods. Would be fun to see just how big the fire could get :D

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Fire (napalm) bombs (f.e. ZAB) don't create any fire effects unfortunatelly - it's a bug.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Ah, damn. Well, I'll just toss in various amount of ordnance, then, and see if I can provoke a fire that way. Can probably throw in a few fueltrucks or something, too, and then toss in a few clustermunitions.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Ah, damn. Well, I'll just toss in various amount of ordnance, then, and see if I can provoke a fire that way. Can probably throw in a few fueltrucks or something, too, and then toss in a few clustermunitions.

It took me only three gun shells to get that fire started :D

@Poko24; thanks for the nice words

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit