[PROJECT] LOPSP

Doug

[PROJECT] LOPSP  

54 members have voted

1. 1. [PROJECT] LOPSP

For those players who like to return to base (rather than just pressing Esc) on completion of a mission the ability to quickly get a fuel figure would be very useful. Does it allow a 'Bingo' setting?

F4AF owners already have this facility in the F-16s Data Entry Display CRUS function - although they do have to get back to base at the end of each sortie, or else.

It would be nice to see this implemented in LO. Off-airfield dead-stick landings usually end in grief.

@ Fufunka, It's possible to export data to an other computer a display it on the screen or on the same computer and the second screen. I juste have to replace the PSP with a soft which receive data and display it. I will be do that later. ;)

@ DPS, It will be soon possible. LOPSP will be able to give you the nearest airport of you if you have an engine failure or others failures. I hoppe it will be able to give BRAA of the nearest friendly tanker to refuel when you have a bingo fuel.

LOTATC .NET // LOVICA .NET // 3rd Wing

Nice work ! Waiting for further info... please dont keep it so short ;)

Did i understand that right ?

It will be possible to export the MFDs (or even the IR Monitor of the A 10 ) on a secondary Monitor ? Like the Falcon 4 AF gauges ?

That would be a real innovation ! We have been waiting so long time for that.

Please keep us informed about this

greetings

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

best regards,

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice work ! Waiting for further info... please dont keep it so short ;)

Did i understand that right ?

It will be possible to export the MFDs (or even the IR Monitor of the A 10 ) on a secondary Monitor ? Like the Falcon 4 AF gauges ?

That would be a real innovation ! We have been waiting so long time for that.

Please keep us informed about this

greetings

GSG_9_LIGHTNING

Hi !

I haven't enough information to bluid the A10's MFD... :cry:

Two screenshots of the VSD (not finish).

It's not like the VSD of the F-15C.

I'am working on it. :book:

vsdbc5.gif

vsd2gj3.gif

Currently, you can adjust position and width of the VSD.

Later you will be able the add informations and customise your display. :thumbup:

LOTATC .NET // LOVICA .NET // 3rd Wing

@Doug : could you please elaborate on the setup you made in order to receive data from LockOn? Do you use LUA player? What java server are you using and what hardware do we need (like wireless antena etc).

Thx in advance

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]