Help with Ka-50/52 instruments identification - Weapons Control System (WCS) panel

I've posted a polite question an hour ago which would be of interest to any future BlackShark pit builders as well and someone just deleted it without a warning or question - there were couple of answers already in that thread. What's the problem? The unmoded original EECH is 6 years old and not generating any sales today to cannibalize on BS if this is your concern for god sake ..

:cry: :doh:

We are just wondering what functions are assigned to the following missing buttons in Weapons Control System (WCS) panel since Ka-52 (in EECH) is using the same system as Ka-50 in BS and we are in process of maping these buttons. Perhaps ED devs or beta testers might kindly respond to this question by quickly glancing over caption on these buttons. Moreover, this might be of interest to any BS prospective players/pit builders. I hope you keep up the creative spirit of this forum. Thanks.

ka50startup1tn5.th.jpg

wrpsu25gx9.th.jpg

ka52cockpitwcshighlightedlv5.th.jpg

Hi Fufunka,

We (the beta testers) are not allowed to release any detailed information unfortunately.

You may have to wait until BS is released for these - I don't know where the other thread went or why, your question wasn't impolite or anything, that's for sure.

Don't despair, at the worst it might take a while longer to find these out :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda