Project Cy-27

StrikeMax

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just splurged myself.

Honestly, I'm at a loss for words. That is DAMN S E X Y.

The whole community's behind you on this one! Keep your work up, and keep on rollin', I really want to see more updates and screenies soon!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Awsome work. I have noticed something. The tail fins are not wide enough. the red star icon in them is "compressed" sideways, but it does look too narrow even without that clue.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Awsome work. I have noticed something. The tail fins are not wide enough. the red star icon in them is "compressed" sideways, but it does look too narrow even without that clue.

I don't think that's a problem with the model, but because of trying to get the skin for the old Flanker to fit right on the new flanker, it just turned out that way. Fin size looks right to me IMO.

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilotasso viewpost.gif

I don't think that's a problem with the model, but because of trying to get the skin for the old Flanker to fit right on the new flanker, it just turned out that way. Fin size looks right to me IMO.

that may be true but i heard the skins were like 99% compatible with the new model. So i guess we'll just wait until the final version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome work

I think the same regarding the fail fin

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

Hello mates. Just a quick note:

1- I do value all your remarks/input.

2- this is Work In Progress. Not a single part is considered 100% finished yet. Rest assured that the final release will be flawless ( to the best of my ability).

3- Yes, the star on the fin is a little it skewed. This is a skinning problem not modeling( and if it is, I will correct it). Maybe you should know that this is a "photoreal" skin. Taken from many many real life photos, ALL in perspective,and i have to cut them, "flaten them" and stitch them.try the skin then correct for the visible mistakes. Not mentioning ,ofcourse, that no 2 pictures come in the same color tone...etc.

will take sometime, but the result will be stunning.

4- and finally, those images are screen shots which have been resized and annotated, and then further compressed by more than 50% for web browsing. The original ones on my HD look better.

Thank you

sig3small320x1503vh3.jpg

StrikeMax could you show off wireframe shots in FRONT, TOP, SIDE views without perspective?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer