To ED artist or any ED team guy

Hello,

As you may see, i've make an external fuel tank for Mig 29.

After experiencing some problems in texturing the object (Transparency problems in onjectviewer ) i've fixed it with some user help (thank's guy ! )

But if it's working for me it 's not working for every one. And this is stange for me. This object was make with MAX8 and the skin is in BMP format.

Pressently i worke on the Mirage IV Cockpit. And once again the transparency problem rise again. Good in max, wrong in objectviewer, and some faces are not in the scenes....

It s really desapointing for me, because i dont understand why it s not working. Maybe a problem in Export plugin ?

I will make few tests with Max 7.

Any help will greatly appreciated :)

Cheers

• ED Team

Is you used any non standard Max material?

LOM isn't support multitexture and composite materials.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

Could you send me the max file of that fuel tank?

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

We found out one problem with texture. DX and DDS support textures with exponential order of 2 (for example: 512x512, 1024x512, 1024x1024, 2048x2048 etc).

Your texture has wrong size 1024x700. Please rework texture to the 1024x512 or 1024x1024.

• ED Team

No problem. :)