**Release** High Resolution Cy-25A/K Template

STAR_80

Long time comming but we are finally at a release of a 14 month project.

I want to thank my very good friends Mechanist, MrWolf-Loskins, for their help in getting this accomplished for the community. Without them this project would not have been possible.

Here are three new screenshots of my Blue No. 51 utilizing the new template. Along with the new two part template, I have added the file for the new high rez wheels. Also new high res numbers and markings, done by artist =FV=MAD.

I am including my Blue 51 skin. http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=16254

But this is without markings and numbers. It has also been modded to work with stock LOMAC numbering system. But do yourself a favor and add =FV=MAD's beautiful High rez number and markings.

Now, everything about this template is not for the faint of heart machines as the template alone is 92megs alone. Hey we wanted the best , it comes at a price. FPS's are sure to take a minor hit but nothing all together noticable.

The template is in a factory almuminum primer finish, so it will be all up to you to paint ground up.

Please forward us any comments suggestions. This is Version 1.01 and we will be adding skins, and making improvements to the template. If you like the work please let the artist know. There is a Readme please take the time to read it. It will explaine some very importaint steps for the proper use and placement of the template.

http://www.repulonap.hu/redhunters/templates/images/template/Cy-25HRT.zip

ScreenShot_003-1.jpg

ScreenShot_001.jpg

ScreenShot_002-1.jpg

• Like 4

WOW!:pilotfly: man, thats really COOL!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

(I am searching for the artist who did the numbers and markings, anyone with a clue please PM me)

Now, everything about this template is not for the faint of heart machines as the template alone is 92megs alone. Hey we wanted the best , it comes at a price. FPS's are sure to take a minor hit but nothing all together noticable.

Awesome skin :thumbup: Great Job :D .

I think =FV=MAD, made the Numbers and markings. I just checked and they seem identical to his 2048 Marks and numbers mod except yours looks a little lighter in color;

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=18688&highlight=FV+marks%26amp%3Bnumbers

I'm using his 1024 markings because they look less plastic but I'll give yours a try and see. I have actually made a cdds file using =FV=MAD NORMERA.TGA and Deadman's NORMERA upgrade files;

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=123&lid=602&title=NOMERA%20UPGRADES#dldetails

Also I added your Blue 51 skin and SOPLA-F.bmp to my Su25 CDDS file and the result was a zero drop in FPS from the default skins (From 27mb to just 6mb).

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Well... yeah I redrew default NOMERA.TGA. After that I remade some others NOMERA-xx.TGA, but didn't finish all of them yet, 'coz reinstalled Windows and didn't install Illustrator and Photoshop yet. When I'll finish, I'll share if some one needs :)

Install to su-25 CDDS folder

Awesome skin :thumbup: Great Job :D .

Also I added your Blue 51 skin and SOPLA-F.bmp to my Su25 CDDS file and the result was a zero drop in FPS from the default skins (From 27mb to just 6mb).

Could you explain how to do it ?

I also would really like to install this to CDDS not Bmp.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

It was long wait, but worth it. New template is amazing. I already rendered new version my custom Su-25 skin. Thank you for all the hard work!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

CDDS Thread

Deadman,

Thanks that's the thread I was looking for;

I searched CDDS but did'nt find this thread.

Prob did'nt look hard enough.:pilotfly:

Anyway thanks, got some work to do now!

I've had Teka Teka's patch installed for a long time but never knew how to

RE-SIZE the bitmap CDDS folders.

Regards,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

Deadman,

Thanks that's the thread I was looking for;

I searched CDDS but did'nt find this thread.

Prob did'nt look hard enough.:pilotfly:

Anyway thanks, got some work to do now!

I've had Teka Teka's patch installed for a long time but never knew how to

RE-SIZE the bitmap CDDS folders.

Regards,

Once you start creating CDDS files you wont even need to use Modman to install skins anymore. I have all my textures ready to be converted and when a new Texture, like the one in this thread, comes out I just create a new CDDS file and overwrite the old one...Takes about 30 seconds if that.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

su2-25.cmd, edit ?

Question for Cosmonaut, Deadman, Star_80

I noticed the su-25.cmd file was tweaked for the Loman install of the

"Su-25A High-Res template preview skinpack"

The Tweak allowed the Su-25's to be the only planes that used the

nomora-su.tga file with the RED_DECALS inside.

I looked on the internet for an editor that will allow me to edit the

W_NT .cmd script file but I can't seem to find it ?

Could someone clue me in ?

Can we use this su-25.cmd file to tweak individule planes numbering and decal placement ?

Best Regards,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

I dont have a program to edit CMD files I hardly ever install anything other than the skin I want from the original Zip/rar file. It usually conflicts with other mods I have installed.

The =FV=MAD NORMERA.TGA found in STAR_80 Su25 skin at the top of the page is most realistic I have seen. I made separate CDDS file for Numbers and markings using the NORMERA.TGA i just described and the other Numbers from Deadman's Mod here; http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=123&lid=602&title=NOMERA%20UPGRADES#dldetails

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]