What's your favorite add-on?

I just wonder which add-on, utility or mod you think you can't live without (if there are any)?

My favorite is Birdy's High/Medium scenery enhancement.

Man, I must to say that he made a lot of effort to enhance Lock-On world. There is so many object added... This wasn't a simple job. He had to extract and edit scn file and put there coords without any visual interface. He's crazy! No offence Birdy ;).

Minus is FPS ofcourse but it's not so bad on my pc. Also I'd like to see enhancements corroborated by the real photos, plans, etc.

Post your favorites here and explain why do you like it so much and what would you like to change, pls.

Birdy's Scenery Mods, Mitch Janssen's Cloud Mod and D-Scythe's Enhanced FPS over water mod I cannot do without - great work guys:thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I am all about the "FPS enhancement over water mod" and the "LoCFG" or other words called the "lock on configuration utility" :thumbup: I love that one because you can change the detail level in the MFD's WOOOT i can see tanks in the TV all the way zoomed out now better than i can see them through the cockpit. :pilotfly:

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg

Guest IguanaKing

Mitch Jansen's A-10 cockpit. I can't deal with not having a properly placarded FED switch.:D The rest of his pit is also excellent, since it looks more like its been out of the hangar a few times. Now...if someone could just make the HSI work like its supposed to....

J/K. That's in the game code, so I don't think it'll be corrected any time soon. :(

Walmis' F-15 mod is superb. I LOVE the nozzle actuator detail, and all of the round parts on the Eagle are actually...well...round. :D

• 3 weeks later...

The only mod I do use is some offline loping (xml-edits) and the use of many high definition skins of course together with my custom cougar profile! ;)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

OVERCAST MOD by BOBOCOP, since for years it allows me to fly many happy multiplayer missions with overcast clouds (before I had FPS problems) with unnoticable change in image quality

WALMIS' WEAPONS MOD (R-77 FPS fix!)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer